Good mojo by Hurley? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Good mojo by Hurley?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Typing this while on the white throne cause the biopsy in two hours requires a Fleet enema.
Prostrate? Best of luck. Mine tested positive and decided to, thank God no spread beyond a minuscule dot on an aligning lymph node, to have the entire prostrate removed. Caught it early.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Hotel sink or shower clothes washing is a right of passage for all travelers. I'm on travel for work right now and I'll support Danny by hand washing the same underwear from the OSU game so I can wear it tomorrow night for the Gators.

Reaction Score
I’m just wondering when he’ll be caught wearing the “love to poop” socks again

Reaction Score
The silver sage smoke would add a nice touch to drying underwear on the shower rod.
At first I thought this was about his retired face mask.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
So here is a mojo test case. I don't know if you guys have heard about ChatGBT. I asked it to write a Haiku with the word Husky.

The husky calls out
Filling up the night with song
Beautiful and wild
ur 'inflation' thoughts in that now defunct stocks thread were spot on. pioneering. kudos.
with this, you have once again added true light to a place largely filled with just heat, the kind one may feel after ripping a few breezers in their undershorts (on topic!) on a winters day.
outstanding.
No Linux? No problem. Just get AI to hallucinate it for you
that place is mostly filled with bile and anger (jealousy!) for anything elon, but periodically they do dissect current digital issues with some rudimentary knowledge. pretty funny since this stuff will absolutely put many of them out of work.
read the comments.
all who want to know, instead of just the usual pretending to know, should examine them closely.
the 'hamlet' entry just reminds many that max headroom was a thing once upon a time, and now is, again.

as i understand it, 'hal' was his pops, and 'robbie the robot' was his grammps. of course, their original hometown was Metropolis where their distant relative 'maschinenmensch' first migrated to.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
ur 'inflation' thoughts in that now defunct stocks thread were spot on. pioneering. kudos.
with this, you have once again added true light to a place largely filled with just heat, the kind one may feel after ripping a few breezers in their undershorts (on topic!) on a winters day.
outstanding.
that place is mostly filled with bile and anger (jealousy!) for anything elon, but periodically they do dissect current digital issues with some rudimentary knowledge. pretty funny since this stuff will absolutely put many of them out of work.
read the comments.
all who want to know, instead of just the usual pretending to know, should examine them closely.
the 'hamlet' entry just reminds many that max headroom was a thing once upon a time, and now is, again.

as i understand it, 'hal' was his pops, and 'robbie the robot' was his grammps. of course, their original hometown was Metropolis where their distant relative 'maschinenmensch' first migrated to.

I did try it today, but chose to write my own. Examples. Would @Hans Sprungfeld approve?

Singing huskies call
Gators snap in the swampy night
Moonlight illuminates

Basketball swirls sky high
Energetic husky and gator
Bouncing for the win.

Fast break, drive and spin
Husky beats gator in the game
Dribbling to the rim

Reaction Score
1670432307694.gif

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
I did try it today, but chose to write my own. Examples. Would @Hans Sprungfeld approve?

Singing huskies call
Moonlight illuminates

Bouncing for the win.

Dribbling to the rim
Moonlight illuminates

moon-light il-lu-mi-nates.
ya see, that's the fatal error for ai thus far, and will always allow us freedom loving, slack jawed hillbillies to shred it if it becomes necessary.
it gets downright petulant when asked to defend a clear error.
google and such have been failing miserably since day one on guessing my algos. they have mostly had me down as a spanish woman. my interest in mens bball, beisbol, football, cars, and hard rocking music vids with people's heads on fire, swings it around for a bit, but then my utube music vids just completely wreck it again for them.

dribbling to the rim. also 6.

'beisbol.'

on the udder hand, i never see ads for men's underwear. only ladies.

best digital hack ever, except for pulling the plug.
'An integer overflow is a type of an arithmetic overflow error when the result of an integer operation does not fit within the allocated memory space. Instead of an error in the program, it usually causes the result to be unexpected.'
max the odometer to full capacity 999999, then add one more -kablooie.
gonna make it pee its shorts. on topic!

Last edited:

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

Singing huskies call
Moonlight illuminates

Bouncing for the win.

Dribbling to the rim
Good thing this isn't the actual haiku thread :D

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I have to confess my bad mojo here. I didn't sleep well, woke up groggy and I had an early call. So I grabbed a T-shirt and then a dark blue 1/4 zip to wear over it. Fine right? The T-shirt is orange. Never even occurred to me I was wearing enemy colors. So it's headed to the laundry a bit early.

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Reaction Score
I have to confess my bad mojo here. I didn't sleep well, woke up groggy and I had an early call. So I grabbed a T-shirt and then a dark blue 1/4 zip to wear over it. Fine right? The T-shirt is orange. Never even occurred to me I was wearing enemy colors. So it's headed to the laundry a bit early.

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN
Get a grip man! This stuff is important.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
outstanding.
read the comments.

looks like that was another Boneyard World Exclusive.
freight train coming. check out the pic.
Typical interactions with Chinese users include asking the chatbot to write haikus
OpenAI’s latest chatbot is sending Chinese users into a frenzy
ChatGPT’s progress over the years has led Elon Musk to describe it as “scary good” and to warn that “we are not far from dangerously strong AI”
of course, ol elon is one of the inventors of the original platform. guy is a national treasure.
Some users have already noticed that ChatGPT sometimes gives serious-sounding answers to simple questions that are actually incorrect. The company has admitted the chatbot “sometimes gives plausible-sounding but incorrect or nonsensical answers”, adding that fixing the issue is challenging.
'gonna make it pee its shorts.' on topic!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom