Good mojo by Hurley? | The Boneyard

Good mojo by Hurley?

Reaction Score
Found this in UConn daily mail bag:

DON'T CHANGE YOUR UNDERWEAR: There are some things we can get behind, and there are things we don't want to know. Chalk up Dan Hurley's superstitions to the latter.

• All coaches have superstitions and Hurley's, apparently, is wearing the same underwear during a winning streak. We learned from Seth Davis that Hurley has worn the same pair of underpants in every win this season. He will wash them at home, but at a hotel, he sometimes needs to do the hand-wash-and-hair-dryer trick. We know: This is the content you came here to find.

I could get behind this. I hope Ms. Hurley get a durable pair of underpants for him, so it will last when we go 30+-0.

Reaction Score

DON'T CHANGE YOUR UNDERWEAR: There are some things we can get behind, and there are things we don't want to know. Chalk up Dan Hurley's superstitions to the latter.

• All coaches have superstitions and Hurley's, apparently, is wearing the same underwear during a winning streak. We learned from Seth Davis that Hurley has worn the same pair of underpants in every win this season. He will wash them at home, but at a hotel, he sometimes needs to do the hand-wash-and-hair-dryer trick. We know: This is the content you came here to find.

I could get behind this. I hope Ms. Hurley get a durable pair of underpants for him, so it will last when we go 30+-0.
It's in this article that someone posted yesterday. I really don't want to picture Hurley washing his underwear in the sink of his hotel room. :eek:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
He said he found a dry cleaner, with some difficulty.

I am glad that during this good stretch, I changed mine every day. I also didn't drink any crappy Rolling Rock. So I must continue that.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
He said he found a dry cleaner, with some difficulty.
I have to admit, it makes me laugh to think about Hurley, walking into a dry cleaner with a single pair of underwear and saying “I need this in an hour.” It’s even funnier when you realize he did it a couple of days in a row.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I also didn't drink any crappy Rolling Rock.
I still have a couple in the fridge from the NCAA's. I'm never gonna drink 'em, I guess I'm saving them for beer-battered fish.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
The question is, which one of us is going to send him One of these.

51D52F89-6C53-45BB-BB40-B37EAB638F62.jpeg

Maybe pick up a blue wolf sticker and stick that on the front for added mojo.

1670340225317.png

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
another thread topic that has zero to do with me.
washing tighty whities in a sink? as if.

what aboot my needs?
as far as the hophead talk, a subject also not my thing, i must say that i do periodically enjoy a rolling rock. sometimes, its refreshing. of course, id much prefer an ultra pomegranate raspberry. it's also refreshing. i hear that pomegranate is good for u, and lord knows, i do enjoy pails of raspberries in season. they grow everywhere.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
What a surprise.. A guy from Duke breaks a story about Hurley's Fruit of the Looms once we get a Top 5 AP poll rating

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
So here is a mojo test case. I don't know if you guys have heard about ChatGBT. I asked it to write a Haiku with the word Husky.

The husky calls out
Filling up the night with song
Beautiful and wild

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Could this be the year wear the testiculo appears again?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I submit that after each game, the player who shows the most hustle during a win gets a racing stripe patch.

Reaction Score

I wonder what Jerry Tarkanian did during winning streaks.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I hope Hurley has to wash the crap out of that one underwear until there is no fiber remaining.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I hope Hurley has to wash the crap out of that one underwear until there is no fiber remaining.
Typing this while on the white throne cause the biopsy in two hours requires a Fleet enema.

Reaction Score
Coach can wear whatever underwear he wants. I'm just glad I don't need to sit next to the guy on game day. Sorry, Kimani!
Hah. Did that for the 14 championship. And double duty since the women ran the table. Let’s say my visiting in-laws were less than impressed by my attention to grooming. But it worked twice. And my second son was born that Wednesday after the girls won on Tuesday (new knickers for that!!)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom