good drummond article | The Boneyard

good drummond article

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Love this line: "Andrew has been a delight to have here," Calhoun said. "Now it starts getting tougher. Everybody finds out a little more about themselves. ... He'll be just someone else sweating."

Reaction Score
Love this line: "Andrew has been a delight to have here," Calhoun said. "Now it starts getting tougher. Everybody finds out a little more about themselves. ... He'll be just someone else sweating."
I love it to. AD seems to have a nice sense of humility. Very refreshing in this day in age. Gutsy decision to come to UConn in my opinion considering the business aspect. I think he did the right thing and his game will grow tremendously. More importantly the college experience will prepare him better for the NBA.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I love it to. AD seems to have a nice sense of humility. Very refreshing in this day in age. Gutsy decision to come to UConn in my opinion considering the business aspect. I think he did the right thing and his game will grow tremendously. More importantly the college experience will prepare him better for the NBA.

"Andrew"?????

Reaction Score
AD just seems to be a great kid and it looks like he can handle all of the attention. I don't know if I am looking forward to seeing him shoot FT's (I have heard that he is truly atrocious at them) but I cannot wait for those "holy " moments when he uses his agility and 41 inch vert to wow everyone watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom