OT: - Gonzaga coach Mark Few cited for DUI, apologizes for 'lapse in judgment' | The Boneyard

OT: Gonzaga coach Mark Few cited for DUI, apologizes for 'lapse in judgment'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
“Few was pulled over Monday shortly after 8 p.m. north of Coeur d'Alene, a popular vacation destination in Idaho.”

Lol

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Guessing you haven't been there? I haven't, either, but it is definitely a popular celebrity vacation destination.

No kidding. It's one of the hottest real estate markets in the country.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Guessing you haven't been there? I haven't, either, but it is definitely a popular celebrity vacation destination.

Very popular. Looks beautiful. Idaho is one of the fastest growing states.

CDA from above narrow.jpg

Reaction Score
Coeur d'Alene is beautiful and popular. Only issue with that area of Eastern Washington / Northern Idaho is there are a lot of militia / white supremacist groups out there. I drove through after college with an Indian friend and there were a few uncomfortable encounters. Not aggressive, but certainly not made to feel welcome.

Reaction Score
Coeur d'Alene is beautiful and popular. Only issue with that area of Eastern Washington / Northern Idaho is there are a lot of militia / white supremacist groups out there. I drove through after college with an Indian friend and there were a few uncomfortable encounters. Not aggressive, but certainly not made to feel welcome.
Didn't know that. My brother lives about 60 miles east of Portland, OR and he did say the farther east you go in Oregon and Washington the more wackos there are. I guess this is what he was talking about.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The part of Eastern Idaho driving distance from Jackson Hole is also supposed to be very nice and attracts easterners looking for second homes.

And loads of Californians. Have a friend who moved to Idaho from the Bay Area last year.

Reaction Score
I'm sure Idaho is quite beautiful, but there seem to be people on here acting like its two biggest claims to fame aren't potatoes and far-right militias. I'm not making any blanket statements either way, as I've never been there and know little about it. Just saying there is no need to gaslight the issue.

Reaction Score

That's funny you mention that, my ex-girlfriend and her family (they're black) went camping out there years ago and happened to be setting up their campsite as some neo-nazi group was wrapping up a get-together.

Reaction Score
Agree SJ...Idaho is gorgeous...I hope people like UCDave never leave the Northeast...don't screw up Idaho too
I can assure you that should I relocate, it’ll be to another area with access to modern amenities and conveniences. Idaho is certainly in no danger of my presence, so we’re in alignment there.

Reaction Score
Did he have a few too many or was seriously impaired?

sounds like he had a few too many. but seriously drunk driving is never acceptable especially if you're a millionaire coach with access to uber and lyft.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Idaho is the new Texas for all the Californians who don't want to pay the taxes, daily face the homeless and drug addiction, water shortages and crime. They move in with their money and ideologies that just piss off the Idaho natives.
Idaho is a beautiful state - and not just potatoes. If you sport fish - it is GREAT
Mark Few made a mistake - he wont let it happen again, I am fairly sure about that

Reaction Score
And loads of Californians. Have a friend who moved to Idaho from the Bay Area last year.
Was in Bend, OR 10 years ago...article in local newspaper asking a farmer what his most profitable crop was. His answer....Californians...buying land to escape the bay area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom