OT: Going Back to School | The Boneyard

OT: Going Back to School

Reaction Score
I'm going back to school (Stony Brook sorry) for electrical engineering and was wondering if there was any electrical engineers on here that could give me a pointer or two. I already have a degree chemical engineering from UConn so math won't be an issue. Was just wondering what to expect in the degree courses and whatnot. Thanks.

Reaction Score
Congratulations! Your undergrad degree set you up very well for the graduate work. I wish you continued success!
Thanks. This will be my second bachelor's which I hope to leverage into graduate work for a PhD in Chemical Engineering. My current job is more electrical than chemical, but has a lot of chemical positions within the company across the country. I think having both degrees opens up a lot more opportunities to move up. I'm pretty excited I got into Stony Brook as well. Not as highly rated as UConn, but still a very well regarded university. Plus it's one of the countries top fully online BS electrical engineering degrees from extensive research I did.

Reaction Score
I'm going back to school (Stony Brook sorry) for electrical engineering and was wondering if there was any electrical engineers on here that could give me a pointer or two. I already have a degree chemical engineering from UConn so math won't be an issue. Was just wondering what to expect in the degree courses and whatnot. Thanks.
Best of luck to you but you wont need it. ChemEs can do everything!. Trust that.

Reaction Score
Best of luck to you but you wont need it. ChemEs can do everything!. Trust that.
Thanks. We really are jack of all trades some time. But my current job everyone here is either a mechanical or electrical engineer so I have resources to help me succeed. Was just wondering what the classes would be like.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom