Get your tickets for the Gulf Coast Tournament next season | The Boneyard

Get your tickets for the Gulf Coast Tournament next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Very generous, David! :)

Thanksgiving on the beach, followed by 3 days of the Huskies. I like it.

I hope to be there as well!

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Wish we could be in a tournament with some challenging teams. :(

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
Party at DavidinNaples' house!

I would love to host a pre-game party (or 2) at Bokamper's...my favorite sports bar. :rolleyes: They are building a new one very near the arena where the tournament will be held. :cool: Just bring yourselves..!!
I'd love to meet various BYers and put faces w/ names. At least, I think that would be fun.....:D

Go Huskies..!!

Last edited:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I would love to host a pre-game party (or 2) at Bokamper's...my favorite sports bar. :rolleyes: They are building a new one very near the arena where the tournament will be held. :cool:
I'd love to meet various BYers and put names w/ faces. At least, I think that would be fun.....:D

Go Huskies..!!
Nice way to divert everyone from your house. :cool: Smart too. ;)

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
The field is set and while not killer it isn't quite the chopped liver of many in season tournament fields:
Vanderbilt and Georgia Tech have been added to the Gulf Coast Showcase field, joining UConn, Arizona State, College of Charleston, Green Bay, Minnesota and Villanova
After all GT beat up on UNC this year, and Vanderbilt beat T A&M and LSU this year, but even more impressively they are the ONLY team that will have beaten Tennessee in Nashville this year!!!:rolleyes::cool::D:p:)

Reaction Score
Hi All, I have gotten up my courage to change my status of lurker (not World-Class though) to make this first post. I have a condo in Bonita Springs and have already told the family not to count on us for Thanksgiving dinner as we will be in Florida for the tournament. It will be nice to meet all the Boneyard members whose posts I have been reading daily over the past couple of years. I tried using the link to get info on buying tickets but keep getting error messages. Could someone provide a different link or the actual info. Thank you.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Ticket Information

All-session ticket packages for the 2014 Gulf Coast Showcase will go on-sale on Friday, April 18th at www.germainarena.com. Single session tickets will go on-sale to the public this summer once the tournament brackets are released. Preferred hotel accomodations for fans will be released laster this month. For complete information, visit www.gulfcoastshowcase.com or follow on Twitter at @GCShowcase.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Hi All, I have gotten up my courage to change my status of lurker (not World-Class though) to make this first post. I have a condo in Bonita Springs and have already told the family not to count on us for Thanksgiving dinner as we will be in Florida for the tournament. It will be nice to meet all the Boneyard members whose posts I have been reading daily over the past couple of years. I tried using the link to get info on buying tickets but keep getting error messages. Could someone provide a different link or the actual info. Thank you.
I am debating whether I can get away with telling my family to 'stuff it on turkey day' as well.:eek:

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score
Meet David, see the Huskies play and fish the 10,000 islands region... I'm gonna find that one hard to pass up.

YOPB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom