- Nov 15, 2016
Some thoughts on the Georgetown game:
- The bad news is Paige & Anna were out today. The good news is UConn was playing Georgetown.
- Once again, Evina stood out with her poise and leadership. Not quite sure where this team would be without her.
- Nika got the start which tells me she continues to work hard in practice, because Geno would never reward her with a start if she didn’t. Nika plays hard too, but often a bit rushed and that leads to mistakes. Hopefully, the game will slow down for her.
- Every time Liv does the tomahawk chop trying to block a shot it makes me yell at the tv, which causes my wife great distress. In addition, I’m really unsure whether or not it’s a good thing Liv knocked down two 3’s today………
- While the game was never in doubt, like all Husky fans, I am anxious to know the prognosis of both Paige and Anna. Specifically, when should we expect them back? Hopefully, Geno will provide more detail in his postgame presser.