Geno's visit to see Diamond | The Boneyard

Geno's visit to see Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is there any news on how Geno's visit to see Diamond went?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Is there any news on how Geno's visit to see Diamond went?
i doubt we'll hear much, if any, news relating to recruiting. as others have pointed out, Geno's not allowed to talk to recruits at this time of the year. but i'm sure he'll chat with the coach, and anyone else he's allowed to chat with. if i had to guess, i'd say the visit is being done to suit several purposes - see how she's playing and how she's progressed this year (many will recall his comments after going out to see Taya play recently), to let her know how interested UCONN still is, and to chat with whoever he's allowed to chat with.

oh, and i'm sure he'll keep his eyes peeled for any other players who have potential...

Reaction Score
i doubt we'll hear much, if any, news relating to recruiting. as others have pointed out, Geno's not allowed to talk to recruits at this time of the year. but i'm sure he'll chat with the coach, and anyone else he's allowed to chat with. if i had to guess, i'd say the visit is being done to suit several purposes - see how she's playing and how she's progressed this year (many will recall his comments after going out to see Taya play recently), to let her know how interested UCONN still is, and to chat with whoever he's allowed to chat with.

oh, and i'm sure he'll keep his eyes peeled for any other players who have potential...

Thanks Eric!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
She is just recently back from injury as well, so there was no reason to visit earlier. Can't remember exactly when she went out, but it was at least 6 weeks I think - wrist/hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom