Geno's Post-Game Press Conference | The Boneyard

Geno's Post-Game Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Great presser with some amazing comments by Geno regarding his relationship with KML, UConn's dominance, and the fact that NO TEAM IS PERFECT AND BAD THINGS CAN HAPPEN. Hopefully some of our more overly optimistic posters will now take note that Geno himself has acknowledged this.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Great presser with some amazing comments by Geno regarding his relationship with KML, UConn's dominance, and the fact that NO TEAM IS PERFECT AND BAD THINGS CAN HAPPEN. Hopefully some of our more overly optimistic posters will now take note that Geno himself has acknowledged this.

Come on...everyone knows this. Optimism is the cognitive set used to deal with what that statement incorporates.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score

Overly optimistic...lol.

Reaction Score
Overly optimistic...lol.

Yeah Doggy I tried to put it nicely and said "overly optimistic" instead of saying "absolutely crazy people that think they will win every game by 20 plus points".

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Yeah Doggy I tried to put it nicely and said "overly optimistic" instead of saying "absolutely crazy people that think they will win every game by 20 plus points".

Really? I haven't seen more than a couple, well, really, just Tony that thinks that.

Uconn has won every game by 20+ except for Stanford (19), Maryland (17), PSU (19), Baylor (11), Louisville (17), SJU (19), Texas A&M (15).

I'd say the Negative Nellies that think these games will be close are the crazy ones. The numbers bear that out.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

And maybe some of our more overly negative posters who question the players' heads, etc., will also take note.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
What I thought was great in this presser was the wonderfully calm astuteness of KML. What a sensational person!

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
What I thought was great in this presser was the wonderfully calm astuteness of KML. What a sensational person!
And no chewing gum! :)

Reaction Score
What's it like going through life seeing every glass as, at best, half empty?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Really? I haven't seen more than a couple, well, really, just Tony that thinks that.

Uconn has won every game by 20+ except for Stanford (19), Maryland (17), PSU (19), Baylor (11), Louisville (17), SJU (19), Texas A&M (15).

I'd say the Negative Nellies that think these games will be close are the crazy ones. The numbers bear that out.

Those aren't 'close game' numbers at all though. Only in UCONN country. We beat a full strength Notre Dame by 10+ this year imo. With out Natalie (sadly), we could win by 20.

EDIT: whoops, read your post backwards. I'm completely agreeing with you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom