Geno Strikes Gold with International Recruits | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Geno Strikes Gold with International Recruits

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Must be. :)
My long term memory is not what it used to be. As I recall there were many of us hoping that was the case and far more that thought Cal? ( the other school) was out of the picture so it would come down to UCONN or Ezi staying home. As it turn out the biggest factor might not have been Lauren, it might have been the shortest time to WNBA. Meaning that had Ezi enrolled at UCONN for even 1 season she would not have been WNBA eligible until April 2020. Instead, Ezi joined the WNBA in April of 2019.
It was UCLA. The inside word was that Ezi was leaning toward UConn until General Manager Lauren Jackson talked her into playing for Melbourne. Lauren Jackson in Australia is like Michael Jordan in the U.S.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Ezi was drafted by Seattle in the 1st round last season and will be eligible to play for the Storm this season.
She was "eligible" to play for Seattle this past summer. She will be available to play for them next summer.

Reaction Score
I'm hoping your tongue is firmly planted in your cheek. As Meyers alluded in his post, Jamaica is both a Caribbean nation as well as a middle class neighborhood in Queens, NY.

sidebar: i know Tina produce a film that showed at Tribeca about her uncle i think, and from what I gleaned it seemed her fam might be Trini?

update: ah, just looked—Jamaican mom and Trinidadian father

Reaction Score
Nika Muhl is from Croatia, but does anyone know if she's of German descent? I see her name often spelled with a u-umlaut, but that's not a letter in Croatian.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom