Geno on Anna's prospects for return to play | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Geno on Anna's prospects for return to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
So...once again a logical question about UConn goes off on a mundane tangent providing no insight about basketball...
Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

Reaction Score
As far as I can tell, no one on this forum has any idea when Anna was injured. Therefore we have no idea if her shooting/confidence issues were due to being hurt. Now some want to dissect the cause/s of her apparent weight/conditioning issues. I think she has gotten a raw deal from a few people who were quick to criticize her without knowing any of the background and because she was getting minutes they thought should go to their favorite player. I noticed the other day that someone was saying Aubrey must be injured as she hasn’t played particularly well recently. Where was this concern/understanding for Anna?

Reaction Score
You may want the information on Anna but the university is under no obligation to release it. And frankly, you and I and everybody has no right to know.
Ok. But there is a flip side that I’ll politely call “everyday people”.

I’d venture that everyone here, everyone, has had a friend, family member, or ourself, who’s had a leg and/or foot injury.

In my experience not a single person, no one, has ever declined to talk about their injury. In fact I find that usually people go overboard with telling you every detail of it.

So this notion that keeps getting put out there, that it’s none of our business to inquire or ask or wonder about one of the basketball players injuries, is completely outside the norm when it comes to “every day people”. I find it a very elitist position.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

I’d venture that everyone here, everyone, has had a friend, family member, or ourself, who’s had a leg and/or foot injury.

In my experience not a single person, no one, has ever declined to talk about their injury. In fact I find that usually people go overboard with telling you every detail of it.

So this notion that keeps getting put out there, that it’s none of our business to inquire or ask or wonder about one of the basketball players injuries, is completely outside the norm when comes to “every day people”. I find it a very elitist position.
Don’t be so nosey none of our business

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score

So this notion that keeps getting put out there, that it’s none of our business to inquire or ask or wonder about one of the basketball players injuries, is completely outside the norm when comes to “every day people”. I find it a very elitist position.
No flip side at all, if she wants to release it she will, if she doesn't, then it's no of your darn business.

Reaction Score
Keep banging’ mayb it will knock some sense into you
You’re a hardened believer in bureaucratic policies applied without nuance. I believe in the common sense application of a policy. To each their own.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
In Polish Halusky might be Golabki, but everyone knows what it is :)
Golabki is Polish for stuffed cabbage. The stuffing is usually a ground meat and rice with a tomato sauce rolled into the cabbage. I wanted them one day but was too lazy to go through the rolling bit. So I turned Golabki into an easy to assemble layered casserole. Tastes the same but less work. Once the ground meat is cooked, mix in the uncooked rice. The rice cooks in the oven with the tomato suace and a bit of water also the cabbage gives up some water. A layer of shredded cabbage, layer of the meat & rice mixture, layer of shredded cabbage and tomato sauce poured over all of it. Bake at 350°. Quick, easy, and tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom