Gamecocks basketball, 2023 part I (merged thread) | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Gamecocks basketball, 2023 part I (merged thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Often wonder why it is that us being referred to as FAMS bothers ppl so much. And I'm not referring solely to you. I've seen a lot of ppl from a lot of different fan bases make snarky and sarcastic comments about it.
Well, there’s gonna be 18,000 fams for LSU, so let others be snarky when they top that.

Reaction Score
Often wonder why it is that us being referred to as FAMS bothers ppl so much. And I'm not referring solely to you. I've seen a lot of ppl from a lot of different fan bases make snarky and sarcastic comments about it.
They just wish they could have that kind of closeness with the team

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

20220423_112531.jpg

Hey, i was simply musing. I think its great that yall can rally around that nickname. Personally, I think Flock sounds better, but Coach Staley didn't ask me. Maybe I'll email her about it.

Reaction Score
I predicted earlier that Saniya Jah is closer to Cliney than she is to Le Le as an example. She did not make the MCDAA Game -which is not an indictment but IMO -just to passive but will be a serviceable piece. IMO.

Reaction Score
The flock on here is all right by me. Yall can get kinda rough on twitter though :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Yes, if you are going to suggest we ditch the FAMS for Flock, you might want to do that via email. You ever seen the movie ”Birds”?? :)

Reaction Score
I’m will be going to watch Lay and Keenan vs Morris Catholic (NJ) and the Pauldo twins tomorrow. Also will be watching Joyce Edwards vs Blanca Thomas in a Charlotte Catholic vs Camden battle too! I will let you all know what I see.
YALLL!!! JOYCE EDWARDS IS TOP 2 AND NOT 2!! 40 points 21 rebounds against Thomas who had 18 points 10 rebounds! Very good battle between them. Camden got the win. Also Kim is trying HARD to land her but Dawn isn’t letting Joyce leave her state.

Reaction Score
Kennedy Smith 24’ recruit going against Jada Williams and Breya Cunningham

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
YALLL!!! JOYCE EDWARDS IS TOP 2 AND NOT 2!! 40 points 21 rebounds against Thomas who had 18 points 10 rebounds! Very good battle between them. Camden got the win. Also Kim is trying HARD to land her but Dawn isn’t letting Joyce leave her state.

Kellie was there as well.

Gossip Zip It GIF by TRT

Reaction Score

We’re they playing woman-on-woman on offense and defense?

Reaction Score
We’re they playing woman-on-woman on offense and defense?
Both zone and woman to woman. Camden was way too athletic to defend one on one so they found a little more success in zone but Joyce was still too much.

Reaction Score
I can't really understand why Edwards would pick LSU (not even what the argument would be).

I guess I can understand restore Vols to glory, but not really.

Stanford I understand.

Reaction Score
I can't really understand why Edwards would pick LSU (not even what the argument would be).

I guess I can understand restore Vols to glory, but not really.

Stanford I understand.
She could see the appeal of taking over the team like Reese is doing now I guess. I still think it's either SC or school with a strong academic prominence like Stanford.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
She could see the appeal of taking over the team like Reese is doing now I guess. I still think it's either SC or school with a strong academic prominence like Stanford.

I probably asked this question before, but what schools are this young lady considering?

Reaction Score
She has been offered by and visited a ton of schools. She has not named any finalists. All the major players are involved although I have not seen a visit to UConn. She is on Twitter and tweets about each visit. @joyceedwards24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom