Game Week - UConn v. Wyoming (Saturday 9/25/21 @ 3:30p on CBSSN) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn v. Wyoming (Saturday 9/25/21 @ 3:30p on CBSSN)

Reaction Score

->Phommachanh appreciates all the support that he's received from family and friends, but knows he needs to keep working hard and keep improving.

"It's been amazing," Phommachanh said. "I love the support from everybody. Going over film, I noticed things that I've got to clean up, big-time. There were some good and some bad and some ugly.

"I think I did decent. I know I could have played up to a way better level than I did, to be honest. I missed a couple of throws, made some bad reads. ... Definitely a learning experience for me. It was good." <-

Reaction Score
Edsall was a terrible. I say fire his son too immediately.
I say Corey was and is a good recruiter, but it seems to be that senior Edsall picked his "favorites" and decided that's who he wanted to stick with it. I do not think senior Edsall was allowing some of the players to compete for first-team reps in fall camp. In my mind when I think of players competing, you give everyone a fair amount of reps to run with the ones. And during the game day let them play a series and evaluate who played better and just keep whoever did well in for the rest of the game. It would have been great if he did that for Steven Krajewski and Jack Zergiotis, but he wanted stick with Jack Zergiotis even when he was doing not so well. Makes you wonder if position coaches even had a say on recommendations on who to play during game day

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
TylerP and Nate Carter has got my excitement up. We need to get the TE's more active in the passing game. We're wasting their size.
Is that all you need to get your "excitement up"? ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom