Game Week - UConn @ Temple (10/14/17 @ Noon on ESPNews) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn @ Temple (10/14/17 @ Noon on ESPNews)

Reaction Score
G. Keefe @ The Day: Edsall expects more from his UConn football team

>>"As a coach you've got to take a look and say, 'If that guy is not getting it done do you have somebody else on your roster who can go in and do that,' " Edsall said. "I think that I demonstrated it when I was here before and now coming back, that if you don't perform, you're not going to be out there. "I did it for Donald Brown. I did it for Dan Ryan. I did it with a bunch of other guys. All of a sudden, if guys aren't performing, sometimes guys need a wakeup call, or sometimes guys just aren't good enough. So what you do, you try to find the guys that are good enough and give you the best opportunity to go out and win. That's really what we're trying to do.<<

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Why would Marchi be upset with us? He wound up in a better spot at Temple. He should be thankful for UConn’s academic standards.

Reaction Score
Finally a John Robinson sighting. It took injuries for him to make the 2 deep. Don't understand it, but I'm nt at practices so don't know. Think the kid should be starting over Bell. Seen enough of that mess. Maybe it was an undisclosed injury? Makes me wonder.

Reaction Score
Sigh.....both bell and summers starting....if these coaches had any brains they would start a few more underclassmen to give them game experience since they will be the ones playing in this system next year

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom