Game on Fox sports? | The Boneyard

Game on Fox sports?

Reaction Score
I could watch the game on my phone. On my tv it said the game was not available for streaming. Don’t know what that’s about.

Reaction Score
My most "exciting two minutes in sports" is the two minutes before every game when I madly scramble to connect to the Fox coverage. I still haven't done it smoothly but somehow it does happen. My many minutes of "unexciting sports" is the repeating, and repeating and repeating of the Fox ads during time-out breaks.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Once again I couldn't watch the game using my Fox Sports App on Roku. Didn't have access to Fox digital. Watched game using my Browser connected to Fox Sports Website. Wish I knew what the change was from earlier this season when I had no problems using Roku and the Fox Sports App to watch the games

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
@browns If this happens again, you can get back to the game using your Roku by using the TV Schedule "tab" at the top of the Fox Sports app home page. The game is listed in the schedule as long as the game is in progress.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Not here... Anyone?
The foxsports Link I mentioned (posted) in my Gameday post this morning worked just fine. I usually watch the game on SNY on my flat screen TV, but today I decided to try and watch it via the fox app on my desktop. No problem. The game was listed on the site’s upcoming programs 4 hours prior to the tip and was broadcast as advertised.

Reaction Score
I had the same problem: the game was listed initially on the fox sports app as pending, but when I turned on the game a little after twelve it wasn't listed at all. I went to the online page given by Nan and it said my show was over (had ended). I finally found it playing on FoxNow and watched the rest of the game. I'm in SC if that helps anyone.

Reaction Score
My most "exciting two minutes in sports" is the two minutes before every game when I madly scramble to connect to the Fox coverage. I still haven't done it smoothly but somehow it does happen. My many minutes of "unexciting sports" is the repeating, and repeating and repeating of the Fox ads during time-out breaks.
And even when you do everything right the frantic two minutes always involves Fox sloppiness. But so cool to sit in another time and see our Huskies !

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom