Gabby on WNBA in Las Vegas | The Boneyard

Gabby on WNBA in Las Vegas

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Nevada native Gabby Williams of UConn weighs in on WNBA coming to Las Vegas
The New Haven Register Blogs: Elm City to Eagleville

"It's pretty far for me like eight hours so it is not really home," Williams said. "I was kind of sad because I heard their were rumors that they were moving to the Bay Area or Sacramento."

Reaction Score
I like this:

Speaking of the 2018 WNBA Draft, don't look for Napheesa Collier's name to be among the draft prospects.

Collier would be eligible for the draft since she turns 22 in 2018 however when I spoke to her on Monday in Philadelphia, she made it clear that she indeeds on playing all four seasons with the Huskies.

"I want to be here as long as I can and learn as much as I can from the coaches so I am not thinking about it," Collier said.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I like this:

Speaking of the 2018 WNBA Draft, don't look for Napheesa Collier's name to be among the draft prospects.

Collier would be eligible for the draft since she turns 22 in 2018 however when I spoke to her on Monday in Philadelphia, she made it clear that she indeeds on playing all four seasons with the Huskies.

"I want to be here as long as I can and learn as much as I can from the coaches so I am not thinking about it," Collier said.
Good news! But not surprising. I think Azura will stay, but we don't know.

On the other hand, I think Ezi Macbegor may be only a 3-year player. I'd be ok with that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom