OT: - From the blog: Rhode Island 2022-2023 Season Preview: Archie Miller's Influx of Young Talent Brings Foundation and Fireworks | The Boneyard

OT: From the blog: Rhode Island 2022-2023 Season Preview: Archie Miller's Influx of Young Talent Brings Foundation and Fireworks

Reaction Score
URI needed Archie as much as he needed them. Indiana left a bad taste in everyone’s mouth. The guards should be good, the front court is almost impossible to predict but likely to be not great.

Reaction Score
The guards should be good, the front court is almost impossible to predict but likely to be not great.
Totally agree.

On my count, they are two deep with good options from the 1 through 3:

Freeman/Thomas
Leggett/Carey
Harris/Weston

Malik Martin is my type of glue guy at the 4 and gives you a good 25 minutes per game, but behind him there is so much variability in their frontcourt.

If you sub out Martin, their frontcourt has a grand total of 70 total minutes of D1 experience, but I love the ceiling of Tchikou/Hutchinson for this season while Stewart/Samb/Foumena are interesting long-term pieces. IMO, Bilau is no more than a 10 minute per game big who can give you decent defense and five fouls.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom