Framed - Wordle for movie fans. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Framed - Wordle for movie fans.

Reaction Score
Also Requiem for a Dream might very well have one of the finest scenes in cinema history or at least in Jennifer Connelly's career for sure.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The movie wordle was super easy today.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
The movie wordle was super easy today.
I'm 7-for-7 so far, four 1s, a 3, and two 6s. I don't know how the films are compressed, but it seems odd to me that sometimes a particular character or scene seems to appear for several nanoseconds more than you'd think, given it's hard to make out anything else. Today it was him on the bench.

Reaction Score
Movie Wordle and Framed were both easy today. Feel like everyone should get them. A 1 and 2 respectively for me

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Lost first moviedle this morning. Last guess was in right kind of venue, just wrong movie.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I've cut my morning routine down to six games: wordle, moviedle, worldle, waffle, xordle, and quordle. I quit framed, heardle, nerdle, and wardle as I just wasn't finding the enjoyable (I'd won all my nerdles, but it took too long). I'm really enjoying waffle and hope they add practice games or allow you to play all the old ones like xordle does.

Coming up on my 100th Wordle tomorrow and have been in a bit of a slump, so figured I'd look at which game was most challenging for me, and it's Quordle.

Waffle: 100% wins
Worldle: 99% wins
Wordle: 97% wins
Moviedle: 93% wins
Xordle: 90% wins
Quordle: 88% wins
Quordle (practice): 84% wins

It's fun using different strategies on 4 different word games (although not sure I'd call playing waffle 'strategy', it's simply a different visual). Not sure how long I'll hang with moviedle as there's no real strategy involved and I don't watch superhero movies or most Pixar or horror films. With worldle, geography is a strength. In my only Worldle loss I'd limited possibilities down to two Channel Islands and picked the wrong one. While I've solved 32 of my 90 games in one guess, it's a bit much to expect anyone who doesn't live in France or England to know the shape of Jersey or Guernsey, lol.

Reaction Score
I've cut my morning routine down to six games: wordle, moviedle, worldle, waffle, xordle, and quordle. I quit framed, heardle, nerdle, and wardle as I just wasn't finding the enjoyable (I'd won all my nerdles, but it took too long). I'm really enjoying waffle and hope they add practice games or allow you to play all the old ones like xordle does.

Coming up on my 100th Wordle tomorrow and have been in a bit of a slump, so figured I'd look at which game was most challenging for me, and it's Quordle.

Waffle: 100% wins
Worldle: 99% wins
Wordle: 97% wins
Moviedle: 93% wins
Xordle: 90% wins
Quordle: 88% wins
Quordle (practice): 84% wins

It's fun using different strategies on 4 different word games (although not sure I'd call playing waffle 'strategy', it's simply a different visual). Not sure how long I'll hang with moviedle as there's no real strategy involved and I don't watch superhero movies or most Pixar or horror films. With worldle, geography is a strength. In my only Worldle loss I'd limited possibilities down to two Channel Islands and picked the wrong one. While I've solved 32 of my 90 games in one guess, it's a bit much to expect anyone who doesn't live in France or England to know the shape of Jersey or Guernsey, lol.
I only do Framed, Moviedle is waaay too easy. Along with Wordle and Worldle. I’ve added Factle because I love trivia and occasionally I’ll do Box Office Game but I skip it a bunch.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I only do Framed, Moviedle is waaay too easy. Along with Wordle and Worldle. I’ve added Factle because I love trivia and occasionally I’ll do Box Office Game but I skip it a bunch.
My issue with Framed is that I hadn't seen more than half the movies they were using while I was playing. There was no point to it for me. At least with Moviedle there's some context, although I'll probably drop that too. I like logic and that game is more luck (unless you're a real movie buff I guess). Only reason I got today's was because in the 5 sec version I could make out the title card. Otherwise, I wouldn't have known it. Love me some trivia and gave Factle a try today. Got the first four, but I could've taken forever to get the fifth as there was no logic involved once I was outside "warm weather Euro countries".

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Here is another game for you gamers. Weaver is a game where you are given 2 words. The word on top has to be changed 1 letter at a time to get to the 2nd word. Aim to get the smallest amount of words used between the 2.

Weaver Game

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Here is another game for you gamers. Weaver is a game where you are given 2 words. The word on top has to be changed 1 letter at a time to get to the 2nd word. Aim to get the smallest amount of words used between the 2.

Weaver Game
Today's was too easy, IMO. Got the optimal 4 without much thought. Too bad they don't give you a chance to try previous puzzles. I'll give it a shot for a few days to see if it gets more challenging.

Reaction Score
Today's was too easy, IMO. Got the optimal 4 without much thought. Too bad they don't give you a chance to try previous puzzles. I'll give it a shot for a few days to see if it gets more challenging.

Here is another game for kind of geography. It is based on exports for a country.

Tradle

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Here is another game for kind of geography. It is based on exports for a country.

Tradle
Interesting. Educational even. I know the world of coffee pretty well, so got today's in 2. Missed by 600 miles.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Tradle broke today. That export total of $16.7 is the total of all world exports. Bouvet Island is uninhabited. Sorry, that's just all kinds of effed up.

1655290072092.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom