Former top recruit gets kidney and will start coaching | The Boneyard

Former top recruit gets kidney and will start coaching

Reaction Score
Tori McCoy, ranked #1 by some during periods of her HS career in the class with Sabrina Ionesco, Joyner Holmes, Lauren Cox, etc.

Played freshman year at Ohio State. I watched a game or two on TV of her for the Buckeyes and she certainly looked like she could be a WNBA player, and also had a very graceful fluid way of moving on the court that was generally very beautiful to watch. Received her diagnosis after transferring to Marquette.

Hope she has a bright future in coaching.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Tori McCoy, ranked #1 by some during periods of her HS career in the class with Sabrina Ionesco, Joyner Holmes, Lauren Cox, etc.

Played freshman year at Ohio State. I watched a game or two on TV of her for the Buckeyes and she certainly looked like she could be a WNBA player, and also had a very graceful fluid way of moving on the court that was generally very beautiful to watch. Received her diagnosis after transferring to Marquette.

Hope she has a bright future in coaching.
Completely forgot about her, thanks for sharing. Really sad to see all she's endured including the loss of her father. I thought she had a lot of upside when I saw her play at Ohio State. Hope she finds a lot of success and happiness in her coaching career.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom