Former players at the game (merged) | The Boneyard

Former players at the game (merged)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Wonder if anyone knows how Christyn is doing?

Christyn's rehab is on her IG page. She's making progress, but not up to full speed. She looks a little heavier, but she'll lose weight when she can fully run. It looks to be going well. My hope is that she'll be ready for May.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
OK, so:
First row: Buck, Faris, Tuck, Collier, Bird, Battle
Second row: Dangerfield? Cash? and Williams?
Third row: ????, Rizzotti, ????

Anyone I missed or misidentified? Do not see Lawlor.

Reaction Score
Christyn's rehab is on her IG page. She's making progress, but not up to full speed. She looks a little heavier, but she'll lose weight when she can fully run. It looks to be going well. My hope is that she'll be ready for May.
Thanks for the info.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Napheesa
Ashley Battle
Tierney Lawlor
Kelly Faris
Chrystin Williams
Jen Rizzotti
Sue Bird
Morgan Tuck

Not sure about recruits other than Qadence Samuels.

As someone else mentioned Heather Buck holding the baby. I also see Kalana Greene and the girl to Jen's right (Is that Tierney?) (Awful to get old! - My memory is shot)

Last edited:

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
As someone else mentioned Heather Buck holding the baby. I also see Kalana Greene and the girl to Jen's right (Is that Tierney?) (Awful to get old! - My memory is shot)
Is that Greene I had as Cash? between Danger and Christyn?
The two on either side of Jen in the back I think could be other old time players but neither is Tierney. I think the OP mistook Buck?

It is wonderful to see so many Uconn former players at games, or hanging in the gym - wonder if Tina was at the game and just out of shot since she was on campus this past week.

Reaction Score
Is that Greene I had as Cash? between Danger and Christyn?
The two on either side of Jen in the back I think could be other old time players but neither is Tierney. I think the OP mistook Buck?

It is wonderful to see so many Uconn former players at games, or hanging in the gym - wonder if Tina was at the game and just out of shot since she was on campus this past week.

Greene is next to Christyn but I don’t see danger

Reaction Score
Is that her in the Nike bucket hat?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom