OT: For the golf fans, Lost a Big One in Casper | The Boneyard

OT: For the golf fans, Lost a Big One in Casper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know there are a lot of fans/players on this board. Billy Casper has passed. Often forgotten or under appreciated but he should have been talked about as being in the Big Four with Arnie, Jack and Player. He had a hell of a career. RIP.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Very good player. He had the unfortunate timing of bridging Hogan to Palmer, Nicklaus and Player.

He still won 3 majors and ranks 7th all-time on wins. Pretty good company to keep.

Snead
Woods
Nicklaus
Hogan
Palmer
Nelson
Casper.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
First, Sifford. Then Casper. Is Bob Lunn next?

I was thinking Dean Smith, Billy Casper and __________? Gotta be a different sport than bball coach or golfer. Maybe an announcer is due to meet the reaper.

Reaction Score
Two former ICO Champs passed this week. Casper used to own the ICO. Bob Lunn better be careful.

Reaction Score
I was thinking Dean Smith, Billy Casper and __________? Gotta be a different sport than bball coach or golfer. Maybe an announcer is due to meet the reaper.
As morbid as the thought is, they say they happen in threes. Don't forget Charlie Sifford passed early last week, the first African American in PGA Tour history.

RIP Mr. Casper, Mr. Smith and Mr. Sifford.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
As morbid as the thought is, they say they happen in threes. Don't forget Charlie Sifford passed early last week, the first African American in PGA Tour history.

RIP Mr. Casper, Mr. Smith and Mr. Sifford.

Sifford was a groundbreaker and I wanted to keep him separate from the regular shenanigans of who is #3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom