Foot Stays On Gas - Husky Ticket Project Shirt Collab | The Boneyard

Foot Stays On Gas - Husky Ticket Project Shirt Collab

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Hey everyone, wanted to share this with you all as this was a shirt idea that a bunch of people requested throughout the season both on Twitter and here…

Just like with the arrogant & spoiled series, I partnered up with the Husky Ticket Project to bring this new championship shirt to life!

50% of the profits on each Foot Stays On Gas goes directly to HTP.
unisex-staple-t-shirt-white-front-661854a795a56.jpeg

Reaction Score
I like how implicit the design is and that there is no direct mention of the Huskies. The championship years, map of CT, star at Storrs and the Hurley quote are enough to put the puzzle together for the uninitiated.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I like how implicit the design is and that there is no direct mention of the Huskies. The championship years, map of CT, star at Storrs and the Hurley quote are enough to put the puzzle together for the uninitiated.
Trademark/wordmark work around.

Reaction Score
Hey everyone, wanted to share this with you all as this was a shirt idea that a bunch of people requested throughout the season both on Twitter and here…

Just like with the arrogant & spoiled series, I partnered up with the Husky Ticket Project to bring this new championship shirt to life!

50% of the profits on each Foot Stays On Gas goes directly to HTP. View attachment 99552
I am really humbled by this. I thought I was going to be the first one to come up with this idea and I have been meaning to submit it, her on the BoneYard, LOL.

I will definitely purchase one of these shirts. Whenever I go to the UConn Co-op across Gampel or look at the UConn merchandise stores I feel like a kid in a candy store. Anyone else have that feeling?

Edit: the back of the shirt should say " ... and up their ass", or as Hurley said it in the huddle, "...and up their, you know what".

Reaction Score

50% of the profits on each Foot Stays On Gas goes directly to HTP. View attachment 99552
The design is awesome but I can just tell going to fit weird on me.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Funny how that actually makes for a better design in the end :cool:
Ha, thank you! Would love to work with UConn to help them on the designs in the future!

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I am really humbled by this. I thought I was going to be the first one to come up with this idea and I have been meaning to submit it, her on the BoneYard, LOL.

I will definitely purchase one of these shirts. Whenever I go to the UConn Co-op across Gampel or look at the UConn merchandise stores I feel like a kid in a candy store. Anyone else have that feeling?

Edit: the back of the shirt should say " ... and up their ass", or as Hurley said it in the huddle, "...and up their, you know what".
I wish I consulted you on this first because that would have been amazing to have on the back!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom