Fishpants is making cranberry cakes | The Boneyard

Fishpants is making cranberry cakes

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'd like to think that at this point in my life I'm not so shallow as to enjoy the misfortune of our former coach, just because he did an abysmal job here.

I'd like to think that but it's not true.

Suck it Captain Cranberry.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Nebraska going to the Big 10 was a no-brainer from an institutional perspective. They couldn't turn down that invitation. But it killed their football program.

Reaction Score
0028648-ctwi-640x360.jpg

Get your word noodle salad ready, Bobbo.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Top five excuses why Bobo avoids today's post game presser:

#5 Couldn't find a cab.
#4 Post game press conferences? Are we still doing those?
#3 Um, Fishcakes?
#2 Huggin' it out with the defensive secondary.
#1 Too busy working out the details of Nebraska's new TV deal with Nickelodeon!

Last edited:

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
What is really hurting Nebraska is they have lost their Texas recruit pipeline from not being in the big 12 anymore.

Nebraska was a dead program walking before they went to the Big 10. Just nobody wanted to look at the trend and deal with reality.

It's an impossible job and they better have a long list because a lot of people are going to ignore their calls except to get raises where they are.

Reaction Score
Allowing a TD every single time an opponent's 1st team O was on the field (8 total) and giving up > 600 yards and > 40 first downs may not be a great way to win

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I'd like to think that at this point in my life I'm not so shallow as to enjoy the misfortune of our former coach, just because he did an abysmal job here.

I'd like to think that but it's not true.

Suck it Captain Cranberry.

If anything it’s an indictment of what we’ve done to former coaches who were successful before their time at UConn. This place has been a career killer.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Go the their forum. Not happy fans at all. Bobby Boys gets mentioned a few times. Riley is getting tons of negative comments. I suspect whole sale changes are coming to the coaching staff.

Reaction Score
Bobby Boy at his best.

Diaco said he expects every one of his defenders to be better the next time they play after Saturday's Buckeye experience.

"So as a coach, the silver lining of this dark, miserable cloud, the silver lining is that the players are improving through experience. And then overall, the unit, brick by brick, building, the unit is building, It'll become the type of unit in time ... we are just getting started. we are just getting started.

"I mean, I just got here," Diaco continued. "These players are playing, a lot of new players are playing. We are just getting started with our unit, we're getting started with our culture which has been under spectacular amount of strain and attack, but we're just getting started...

Diaco finished with an optimistic thought about his young players after a miserable night. It's one he has to believe, and they have to believe, even if many on the outside will be full of doubt.

"They're going to be really good," he said, "and we're going to be really good."

Reaction Score
Nebraska just needs to recruit more Tight Ends.

Diaco, and the rest of the Nebraska staff will be on the market come December (Riley probably before then). If Nebraska isn't working on bringing Scott Frost home to Lincoln, from UCF, they are nuts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom