First Night | The Boneyard

First Night

Reaction Score
I am hoping that someone could give guidance. I will be attending first night for the first time in like 10years with my kids ( ages 7 and 13 months) and spouse. Does anyone have any advice regarding arrival time (should I arrive an hour early?), parking ( I can’t take the stroller so I don’t want to walk too far) etc?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide

Reaction Score
We have noise canceling headphones for the kids. We don’t want to hurt their little ears. I am sure it gets pretty loud

Reaction Score
If I recall, the music was the loudest of the night.

Reaction Score
Starting last year, they made it a concert then first night and IMO that kinda ruined it. I'm there for the basketball not the loud noises they call a concert with some singers I've never heard of. Just my 2cents.

Reaction Score
We have noise canceling headphones for the kids. We don’t want to hurt their little ears. I am sure it gets pretty loud
You should check the thread First Night Visitors started on 10/3. In the 5th post Argonaut had some advice about parking and arrival times.
Good to know you have headphones for the kids because as others have mentioned it gets really loud. I don’t mean to be a downer but before taking the kids you might want to read online about noise induced hearing loss in children which is a real problem. If you decide to take the kids make sure your noise canceling headphones are of good quality and have a great time!

Reaction Score
You should check the thread First Night Visitors started on 10/3. In the 5th post Argonaut had some advice about parking and arrival times.
Good to know you have headphones for the kids because as others have mentioned it gets really loud. I don’t mean to be a downer but before taking the kids you might want to read online about noise induced hearing loss in children which is a real problem. If you decide to take the kids make sure your noise canceling headphones are of good quality and have a great time!

Thanks for the advice, we debated whether to take the baby but couldn’t find a sitter to watch him. The 7 year old really wants to go with both parents, so we googled the best noise canceling headphones on the market .

I just checked the post from 10/3, it was very helpful. Thank you so very much.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom