First night question | Page 2 | The Boneyard

First night question

Reaction Score
There's a podcast on the recruiting board that says Stanford leads and Duke is a close 2nd. They feel academics will trump everything else, and given Stanford just won a NC, she can compete for one of those as well at Stanford...

Obviously I hope for something different, but I'm not sure UCONN will be able to trump Stanford at this time. Might be a different story if they didn't have as many elite players... We will see...

By the way, the podcast may have been just a pair of random dudes who know no more than some folks here on the BY, and are just speculating.
Two of the best players in Colorado have left the state for Stanford solely because of academics at Stanford (and academics at CU are pretty high).

Reaction Score
I apologize if this was previously mentioned but is there a link/website to watch First night. My cable doesn’t carry it.
Thanks if there is anyone who might be able to help.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
First night article from UCONN website

UConn Basketball First Night returns to Gampel Pavilion as a student-only event, on Friday, October 15. The teams will be introduced shortly after 7 p.m. and the festivities will be preceded by a block party on Jim Calhoun Way, beginning at 5 p.m. Fans can watch a live broadcast of the event on The CW20 from 7-8 p.m. or stream the entire event for free on FloSports.

I clicked on the "FloSports" link and was able to log in with my facebook account - i did not have to set up a new account. My screen looks like this:

1634332855197.png

Reaction Score
I see 20 people complaining FloSports did not show First Night.I waited 25 minutes and the FloSports said the event they never showed was completed.

Reaction Score
To those who are ticked off you should realize that there's 12 min left and still no scrimmage or any contest. Malfunctioning basket. The highlight has been the little girl with a spine of rubber.

Reaction Score
Oops. Forget the last post, you are missing a Bueckers interview.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I apologize if this was previously mentioned but is there a link/website to watch First night. My cable doesn’t carry it.
Thanks if there is anyone who might be able to help.
Don't bother. Couldn't see the players as they were a dark outline during intro because of the lighting, and because of the problem with one basket there was not one piece of action. Just when they were going to show a slam dunk contest they cut away for a commercial, when eventually we learned that it was the end of the televised show. What a disappointment.

Amashutcha

Basketball enjoyer
Reaction Score
Don't bother. Couldn't see the players as they were a dark outline during intro because of the lighting, and because of the problem with one basket there was not one piece of action. Just when they were going to show a slam dunk contest they cut away for a commercial, when eventually we learned that it was the end of the televised show. What a disappointment.
Here's to hoping that the full version UCONN will release will be better, but I guess it's a really low bar to overcome.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom