First night is two days away! | Page 4 | The Boneyard

First night is two days away!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Flohoops drops the ball BIG TIME here. Yet they still want your money and your patronage.......BS!! :mad: They had all this time to get it right, and make sure everything worked, and they blew it. Amateurs. :mad:

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Check tweets from Alexa, Dan, and Carl.

Kiki Rice is there with Patterson and Brady.

The cheering for Paige was loud on a historical standard. Gampel is back, Baby!

Reaction Score
Flohoops drops the ball BIG TIME here. Yet they still want your money and your patronage.......BS!! :mad: They all this time to get it right, and make sure everything worked, and they blew it. Amateurs. :mad:
Imagine if more of our games start showing up on that platform? That would be unfortunate. The whole online thing is still half baked for live events.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Check tweets from Alexa, Dan, and Carl.

Kiki Rice is there with Patterson and Brady.

The cheering for Paige was loud on a historical standard. Gampel is back, Baby!
Milford, post the link you used to get on.

Reaction Score
Whoever organizes this UConn First Night web broadcastings should be fired. I understand the problem with Flohoops but Facebook broadcast should be no excuse.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Imagine if more of our games start showing up on that platform? That would be unfortunate. The whole online thing is still half baked for live events.
You would think a large season "kick-off" event like this would be televised or streamed so that EVERYONE could get it EASILY without having to sign up for anything or jump through a lot of hoops. I'm very disappointed and frustrated. :(:mad:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Whoever organizes this UConn First Night web broadcastings should be fired. I understand the problem with Flohoops but Facebook broadcast should be no excuse.
People here are blaming FloHoops, but it seems if the problem was universal, then the fault lies with UConn.

Reaction Score
You would think a large season "kick-off" event like this would be televised or streamed so that EVERYONE could get it EASILY without having to sign up for anything or jump through a lot of hoops. I'm very disappointed and frustrated. :(:mad:
To be fair it is televised just not on a national network.

Reaction Score
57D3C8ED-49DB-4D13-B875-94DFC43A58CB.jpeg

Carnac

Reaction Score
To be fair it is televised just not on a national network.
I know, I meant televised so that we can ALL see it. provide a link so that the rest of the country can access it. They could through in some commercials to make it work.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom