First Music Thread of the Off Season | The Boneyard

First Music Thread of the Off Season

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Finally, geez. I didn't want to be the first because I know many people hate these threads. (and I want to be loved, so badly)

About a little dirt farm girl and her chance to get away

Price To Pay - Blues Traveler

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
a story aboot a guy who wants sum cash to buy sumthin lots of folks want where i live. smart people. real life story.

and speaking of cash, warren b, and todays news, well ol warren b. just bought a pantload of hp.
signed, buyer of exclusively msft and hp stuff when it comes to, well, pert near everrthing tech, since day aleph. i like that my stuff runs seamlessly. hey warren, what took u so long? and stop stealing my ideas!

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
only 2 months or so til the honeysuckle starts blowing up. magic.
i live in a little big town. literally. actually, much of Connecticut is a little big town. the census folks have a new term for it. sumthin aboot folks who have bears, chickens, squash, and such runnin around in the back yard, and sushi and saks fifth in the front yard. Connecticut is numero uno on that metric.

Reaction Score
This is a story about Billy Joe and Bobbie Sue

Miles Davis quote about Steve Miller...........................

“I remember one time - it might have been a couple times - at the Fillmore East in 1970, I was opening for this sorry-axx cat named Steve Miller. Steve Miller didn't have his sXXt going for him, so I'm pissed because I got to open for this non-playing motherfxxxxker just because he had one or two sorry-axx records out.

Reaction Score
McClean says the song and chorus are all about America at the time he wrote it.

“I saw the implication of America going bye-bye since by 1971 we were a horribly divided country with tremendous anger being directed at the government over the Vietnam War.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom