OT: - First Colonoscopy Success | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: First Colonoscopy Success

Reaction Score
Just finished. No significant issues. I do have some diverticulosis pockets. Dr said it's not much to worry about though. Pretty common.

The actual procedure was beyond trivial. I had more discomfort inserting the i.v. to administer the drugs
I'm glad everything is good and it turned out alright but why TH are you telling us all?

Reaction Score
Well, in addition to “don’t drive” they tell you not to make any major decisions or sign any contracts for the rest of the day because your judgement may be affected by the drugs. A little slack may be in order here.
I decided to join the Boneyard right after my first colonoscopy, so this explains a lot.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Once the drugs are in they can do anything they want to you. You dont care.

Good job.
You a veteran of this. There are easier ways to get those drugs! Course no need to tell you that.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Just finished. No significant issues. I do have some diverticulosis pockets. Dr said it's not much to worry about though. Pretty common.

The actual procedure was beyond trivial. I had more discomfort inserting the i.v. to administer the drugs
Glad things went well for you.

Had my prostate biopsy at 3:30. Lol. Could not believe how painless it was. I didn’t have any drugs. And I don’t have the balls to create a thread about it. I did learn my prostates are huge. So had to google if it’s related to ejaculation. Fortunately it’s not. Hopefully my PSA is related to those babies being large and not cancer. I’ll give an update just for @alphasigko cause I’m sure he’s looking forward to it.

Reaction Score
The prep has gotten much easier over the past 2 decades.
No it hasn’t. We need a separate board to discuss urology and it’s implications and pitfalls for many of us here. For those of you who wish to hear stories about my prostate don’t worry, I’m writing a book.

Reaction Score
No it hasn’t. We need a separate board to discuss urology and it’s implications and pitfalls for many of us here. For those of you who wish to hear stories about my prostate don’t worry, I’m writing a book.
cant-wait-football.gif

Reaction Score
Glad things went well for you.

Had my prostate biopsy at 3:30. Lol. Could not believe how painless it was. I didn’t have any drugs. And I don’t have the balls to create a thread about it. I did learn my prostates are huge. So had to google if it’s related to ejaculation. Fortunately it’s not. Hopefully my PSA is related to those babies being large and not cancer. I’ll give an update just for @alphasigko cause I’m sure he’s looking forward to it.
Painless, scared you though… at least mine scared me. No heads-up on what was going to happen.

Reaction Score
Here is the first world, it’s much smoother.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Please call it Senhor Prostatio.

Reaction Score
  • 4 colonoscopies in the books for Deepster. Had difficulties with diverticulitis and eventually had 8 inches of colon removed. I had no problems with the prep or procedure of a colonoscopy and felt like a million bucks. Downed a full meatball grinder right after the last one.
  • Also had a pilonidal cyst that someone mentioned above. Didn't go under for that one and actually had an epidural. So when women who've had an epidural complain about childbirth, I call BS. You could have busted my ankles Misery-style and I wouldn't have known.
  • To try and really one-up the thread, I had issues with my bladder a couple years ago. Try being awake, with no anasthesia as they put a camera up the willy and into your bladder for a few minutes. Bladder cystoscopy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom