Favorite UConn Hype and Highlight Videos | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Favorite UConn Hype and Highlight Videos

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
that's right, I watched this one constantly when you made it. Didn't you have make more before this one?
Ok here's a other one from 2009. That was a very good team.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Ok here's a other one from 2009. That was a very good team.

Yup, I had most of yours saved but YouTube did something and their not in my saved collection.

This team is underappreciated. They bullied everyone

Reaction Score
I figured it was either you or Marat. Found these on a DVD that was given to me and had to upload.
Back in the day I used to record games to my computer and burn them out on DVD’s for my friends (along with some of these highlight mixes). State of the art technology back then! Nice to see them resurfacing.

Reaction Score
Back in the day I used to record games to my computer and burn them out on DVD’s for my friends (along with some of these highlight mixes). State of the art technology back then! Nice to see them resurfacing.
Funny you mention that. My son and I played some of your videos the other day (what else do we have to do these days?!) because I was looking for the 2004 Final Four games and I had your DVDs for those. Funny that I pull out the DVDs and my son looks at me and says, "What are those?" DVDs aren't that old, are they?

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
There was an incredible intro to either to the Michigan State game or perhaps the Iowa State game at the Garden. They were playing the song ‘Across 110th Street’. 2014. I’ve never been able to find it!!

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
There was an incredible intro to either to the Michigan State game or perhaps the Iowa State game at the Garden. They were playing the song ‘Across 110th Street’. 2014. I’ve never been able to find it!!
NEED IT!

Reaction Score
Funny you mention that. My son and I played some of your videos the other day (what else do we have to do these days?!) because I was looking for the 2004 Final Four games and I had your DVDs for those. Funny that I pull out the DVDs and my son looks at me and says, "What are those?" DVDs aren't that old, are they?
It’s got to be, what, 15 years since I painted your son’s bedroom? He was probably 8? He must be in his 20’s now. Time flies, and we’re getting old!

Reaction Score

This isn't what you are looking for but the intro to UConn Michigan State 2014 is very good

Reaction Score
It’s got to be, what, 15 years since I painted your son’s bedroom? He was probably 8? He must be in his 20’s now. Time flies, and we’re getting old!
Yup, that's about right. My older son is 22 and a senior in college. The younger one is 18 and a senior in high school. Well as much as being a senior is really being a senior right now since neither can go to school.

Hope you are doing well.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
The Just One Video is production genius and has a permanent spot on my UConn hype video Mount Rushmore for eternity. What I like about UConn was a way better song parody than the unfortunate Venga bus catastrophe.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom