Favorite Peanut Butter Thread | The Boneyard

Favorite Peanut Butter Thread

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Trader Joes version with flax seed in it. Otherwise any natural chunky on thick whole wheat with welch's grape jelly.

Reaction Score
This is the best !:D

Attachments

• peanut butter.jpg
    peanut butter.jpg
    514.3 KB · Views: 204
Reaction Score
Gotta go with any generic peanut butter, with banana and bacon strips, toasted.

Thank you, Elvis.
You're most welcome. I'm embarrassed you beat me to this, way to TCB. (That's "taking care of business" to those unfamiliar with the Elvis mantra.)

Although I must say my Fool's Gold Loaf is the ultimate in peanut butter sandwich deliciousness.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
You're most welcome. I'm embarrassed you beat me to this, way to TCB. (That's "taking care of business" to those unfamiliar with the Elvis mantra.)

Although I must say my Fool's Gold Loaf is the ultimate in peanut butter sandwich deliciousness.

I keep a like alert button right next to the toilet. Better safe than sorry.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I go with the smooth 2-pack from BJ's.

My problem with buying in bulk means eating in bulk. When cannabis becomes legal everywhere, it'll be added to foods like peanut butter.

Reaction Score
Those who eat bacon and never tried a pnb & bacon sandwich are missing something out of this world.

My favorite PB is any PB.

Served on buttered white toast with bacon, best sandwich ever IMHO.

I think everyone has an addiction of some sort, food wise mine is PB, never have it in the house otherwise I would sit and eat it by the spoonful.

Reaction Score
I think everyone has an addiction of some sort, food wise mine is PB, never have it in the house otherwise I would sit and eat it by the spoonful.

I eat it by the spoonful. Nice snack at around 8:30pm

Jif creamy, raspberry or strawberry jam, nice hearty wheat bread. Or my favorite growing up was a double decker PBJ fluffernutter. Three slices bread, pb on both sides of the inside. Fluff and jam on the outside. Perfect meal as a kid.

Reaction Score
Anyone who eats creamy peanut butter instead of chunky is going to hell.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom