Fantasy Football | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Fantasy Football

Reaction Score
LF is not a west coast offense RB so I don't see the Bears taking him. They had a decent between the tackles back in Jordan Howard and Nagy couldn't wait to get rid of him. The Bears are very thin at back but I see a combo of Cohen, Cordarrell Patterson and this kid they just picked up from FIU.
That may be all true but the difference is Howard has boxing gloves for hands. Can't catch the ball at all. Fournette actually has decent hands and has caught plenty of balls the last couple years. He also has an extra gear that Howard doesn't.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
That may be all true but the difference is Howard has boxing gloves for hands. Can't catch the ball at all. Fournette actually has decent hands and has caught plenty of balls the last couple years. He also has an extra gear that Howard doesn't.
You are correct on all points(although Howard has better hands than given credit for so let's settle on oven mitts) I still think LF doesn't sign with the Bears.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I'll definitely join one, or even run one - but I only use Yahoo. I think ESPN fantasy stinks. I'm Yahoo for everything fantasy related.

This was me last 5 years when I was running a family/friends league ... I'd go to war over the fact that yahoo is better than ESPN. Now I'm not running one this year and the one league I'm in is ESPN, so it doesn't matter as much ... but I can't figure out how people like the layout and setup of ESPN better. Yahoo is so much better.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Yes. I was talking more about guys like Antonio Gibson, Jonathan Taylor, Zack Moss.

I'm a Bills Homer but I think Zack Moss is going to do some work. I like their backs, even though they're both no-names relatively speaking.

Reaction Score
I'm a Bills Homer but I think Zack Moss is going to do some work. I like their backs, even though they're both no-names relatively speaking.

I do too. Hearing good buzz so far. But, like I said, in an actual game in the first couple weeks, if he misses an assignment and Allen gets his bell rung, that may result in less time on the field. NFL defensive coordinators are obviously a lot more crafty in disguising blitzes and stunts.

Reaction Score
This was me last 5 years when I was running a family/friends league ... I'd go to war over the fact that yahoo is better than ESPN. Now I'm not running one this year and the one league I'm in is ESPN, so it doesn't matter as much ... but I can't figure out how people like the layout and setup of ESPN better. Yahoo is so much better.

I tried to send you a PM but it wouldn't let me. I have a link for the league if you want in.

Reaction Score
Here's a link to The Boneyard Gridiron, draft is 9/5 @ 4pm.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I checked in to the league but with the wrong team ... not sure how I can drop out and then re-up with my correct team. I have 2 accounts within the same email address. It's annoying the hell out of me, lol can you kick me out?

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
OMG, now I just joined twice with the same account that I DON'T want in there. Please kick both H-dog and Bato teams out, I can't find where to leave the league or how.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
ok I'm in ... I have 2 teams underneath 1 email account, 1 was my joint team me and my GF played on like 4 years ago, and 1 is the team I have been using since. I wanted to join with THAT team, but for whatever reason no matter what I do, yahoo puts me into your league as my joint account team ... so I'm done wasting time trying to figure out why or change that, I'm in! Lol the small things frustrate the heck out of me.

It's possibly b/c my team was the commissioner of my last league, but I don't know how to fix it, I don't know how to allow it to let me join with my team, so F it.

Let's roll!

Reaction Score
It defaults to 10 teams, which is fine I guess, I gather that we will struggle to hit that mark anyway.

Join the league! Link is a little further up the page.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I think you can change the amount of teams somewhere in commissioner settings.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
You guys just reminded me to be in Cheshire tomorrow night for my draft. Doh!!

Reaction Score
Dropping the link in here one more time for the Boneyard Gridiron league on Yahoo. Draft is Saturday 4pm. We have 6 people in the league, 10 would be great, 12 would be ideal.

Reaction Score
Would love to join but Sat at 4 is tough and couldn't guarantee I could make the draft

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom