Fanta:..On why Dan Hurley turned down Kentucky's lucrative offers to stay at UConn and continue building what could be a modern dynasty | The Boneyard

Fanta:..On why Dan Hurley turned down Kentucky's lucrative offers to stay at UConn and continue building what could be a modern dynasty

Reaction Score
It feels like cbb has a huge narrative now- with villains, and repeats, and Clarks and UK's coaching, and new traditions, and integrity. The talk is always about football propping up basketball, but turn around and see college bball sneaking up.

My niece goes to Miami of Ohio and she sent me video of a huge bar packed with kids all glued to the UConn Bama final four game on a movie screen.

Reaction Score
Was that newsworthy? Was there one thing in that article, my 8th grader couldn’t have written?

Reaction Score
Was that newsworthy? Was there one thing in that article, my 8th grader couldn’t have written?
It’s almost like they wrote it knowing the general audience at fox sports isn’t going to have the intricate knowledge of the situation had by someone with 1500 posts on the UConn basketball message board.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom