Fall practice highlights | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Fall practice highlights

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
So hopeful for a strong bounce back from Akok. Not sure how much dominant shot-blocking will factor into his game going forward with the ruptured achilles. Akok is smart enough and just seems to completely embrace everything he's involved in, which may mean revamping his game a bit, maybe more of an earth'-bound approach to dominance. I'm betting on him and can't wait to see him back on the floor getting major minutes.

Andre is so unique and gifted as a basketball player that he must play. Let's hope that he's taking an inside and backing out approach to his shooting, a routine Ray Allen was well known for. In the meantime if he's a playmaking threat 15 ft. and in, that will be more than sufficient. His confidence to score from that range on a consistent basis coupled with playmaking abilities to kick out to multiple shooters or dish off for the dunk puts a ton of pressure on most college defenses.
I disagree with others about 3 pt proficiency at this time, unless he is completely capable. In other words, a 25% clip shot drives teammates and coaches insane internally. And defenses do their homework, if he's wide open, it's probably for a reason.

Reaction Score
SMDH.

Can't believe Akok sent that last block out of bounds instead of redirecting to a down court teammate for a fast break.
Lame... needs a call from MJ

Reaction Score
I think Jax should model his game after Draymond Green. Both great passers but I think Andre has a much higher ceiling, never mind jumping through the ceiling!

Reaction Score
If Akok is healthy , dude is gonna be a difference maker. So many easy shots to be had with his energy.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
We need an Alpha. Someone who will take the last shot and who can get 20 a game. We get that and we’ll be set

Reaction Score
Never overreact to hype vids. But 2 questions.

How high did samsons hands get on that oop?

And did anyone see Whaleys release? One shot, but it looked more fluid.
His head was at the rim. Kept replaying the whole video luv this stuff BTW have we seen any of Hawk’s 3s ever ever touch the rim. Butta

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom