EYBL Session 2 - Live Stream Link | The Boneyard

EYBL Session 2 - Live Stream Link

Reaction Score
Thanks for posting!

My pleasure. EYBL is the only AAU league that seems to have free live streams and their teams have a lot of players fans are interested in.

Wish they did a better job promoting it however.

Reaction Score
Morning everyone.

EYBL Session 2 has the teams playing in different regions. Link below takes you to the live streams if anyone is interested.

This is fantastic. Do you realize what you've done? You've given me permission to not mow the lawn all weekend long. The only thing that could make it better is if they posted rosters along with the games. Hard to know who you're watching. Love not having announcers, though.

Reaction Score
This is fantastic. Do you realize what you've done? You've given me permission to not mow the lawn all weekend long. The only thing that could make it better is if they posted rosters along with the games. Hard to know who you're watching. Love not having announcers, though.

If you go through the website, I believe you can view roster lists and stats. With respect to the yardwork, if there's a spouse/partner who gets miffed, I claim no responsibility as I didn't know your weekend plans :)

Reaction Score
If you go through the website, I believe you can view roster lists and stats. With respect to the yardwork, if there's a spouse/partner who gets miffed, I claim no responsibility as I didn't know your weekend plans :)
Too late to plead ignorance. I already threw you under the bus. Don't worry, though. I told her Canada is south of Texas. She'll never find you. :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom