EuroLeague Women: Diana Taurasi Erupts in Season-Opener | The Boneyard

EuroLeague Women: Diana Taurasi Erupts in Season-Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Interesting that their team got outrebounded (by a lot), even with Tina in the picture. Maybe she's jet-lagged :p

She will be scooping up boards by the bushel soon enough.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Diana on the same team as Tina? how fun for them! and in the picture i saw Tina, but was that Piph Prince on the far left facing the camera? looks like her. i'm guessing Diana isn't playing for the Turkish league any longer. or for any Turkish team for that matter. This is Euroleague, so teams from all over Europe?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Diana on the same team as Tina? how fun for them! and in the picture i saw Tina, but was that Piph Prince on the far left facing the camera? looks like her. i'm guessing Diana isn't playing for the Turkish league any longer. or for any Turkish team for that matter. This is Euroleague, so teams from all over Europe?

Diana is playing on a Turkish team in the Turkish league. The team is Galatasary which is not the same team Diana played on last year. Yes, that is Prince.

Reaction Score
Interesting that their team got outrebounded (by a lot), even with Tina in the picture. Maybe she's jet-lagged :p

She will be scooping up boards by the bushel soon enough.

Isn't this the same team that Big Syl is also on? The other team shouldn't get a single board!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Apparently the [Turkish] team she's playing for now is Fenerbache's hated rival hehe

Not sure if Fowles is on the same team or not? Have to check on that

Reaction Score
The roster on the Euroleague site lists Taurasi, Charles, and Prince on Galatasaray. Fowles isn't listed, but the Chicago Sky site says she's expected to arrive in Turkey this week and play in the next game. I hope they show one of their games on the internet at some point.

And just out of curiousity, why do you suppose the roster lists "Diana Taurasi" and "Tina Charles" - but "Epifaniya Prints"?

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
The roster on the Euroleague site lists Taurasi, Charles, and Prince on Galatasaray. Fowles isn't listed, but the Chicago Sky site says she's expected to arrive in Turkey this week and play in the next game. I hope they show one of their games on the internet at some point.

And just out of curiousity, why do you suppose the roster lists "Diana Taurasi" and "Tina Charles" - but "Epifaniya Prints"?

LOL!

Reaction Score

Here is a link on Fowles being on the Galatasaray team for 2011/2012

http://www.eurobasket.com/Euroleague/basketball.asp?NewsID=226777&Women=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member