EURO Cup, Copa America, and Wold Cup Qualifiers | The Boneyard

EURO Cup, Copa America, and Wold Cup Qualifiers

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Great display by Italy yesterday. It’s been awhile since they’ve had a team with this much talent, speed, and a purpose.

So many great teams and games to watch for the next ~30+ days. Missed this so much.

Hoping for an Argentina and Messi Copa championship

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Got physically sick watching him collapse and then give him cpr

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
What just happened? My internet buffered and when it came back the match was being suspended.

Reaction Score
Just a terrible thing to watch and shame on the networks for the close-ups and showing the teammates.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Twitter removed the entire search for him and the video I posted

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Just saw the replay. Scary. Right call to stop the match.

Reaction Score
I stepped away from the screen for a bit and he collapsed basically right as I came back. Seems similar to the Keyontae Johnson incident.

Reaction Score
I stepped away from the screen for a bit and he collapsed basically right as I came back. Seems similar to the Keyontae Johnson incident.
I thought the same thing… might be hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Always the fear when you see these young, fit athletes just collapse like that. Many here probably remember Reggie Lewis and his unfortunate early death from the condition.

Reaction Score
Anyone have a stream? We cut the cord after basketball season. Frontrow and bosscast saying no stream.

Last edited:

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Tomorrow

EURO - Scotland vs Czech Republic at 9 am. Poland vs Slovakia at 12 pm, Span vs Sweden at 3 pm

Copa - Argentina vs Chile at 5 pm, Paraguay vs Bolivia at 8 pm

Reaction Score
Gutted for my boys (Ukraine) today. Obviously the second best team on the pitch, but to still show the resolve to come back from 2 down on a couple of beauties; and then to give up a soft one to decide the match… very difficult to see and I haven’t stopped thinking about it. Hopefully they showed that they’re a class above Austria and N. Macedonia, I’m more optimistic going into those games.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Gutted for my boys (Ukraine) today. Obviously the second best team on the pitch, but to still show the resolve to come back from 2 down on a couple of beauties; and then to give up a soft one to decide the match… very difficult to see and I haven’t stopped thinking about it. Hopefully they showed that they’re a class above Austria and N. Macedonia, I’m more optimistic going into those games.
A lot of heart in that Ukraine team. If they play thhat well against the rest of the group they should be ok. I like that Malinowski, and if the keeper plays like he did in the first half instead of the second they have some potential. Damn the dutch look dangerous.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom