ESPNW Taurasi Profile | The Boneyard

ESPNW Taurasi Profile

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
There is some news there too:

"Taurasi just signed what's essentially an until-retirement contract with the Mercury. She hopes to play through the 2020 Summer Games; it would be her fifth Olympics. She is under contract for one more season in Russia, with UMMC Ekaterinburg, and thinks that will conclude her overseas career."

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
very nice piece - and I agree not puffy.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I don't think it was all that puffy. There's some depth there.

Judging from the reaction here and elsewhere, it does seem that I'm mostly alone in thinking that way. Piece seems to be very well-received.

Reaction Score
Judging from the reaction here and elsewhere, it does seem that I'm mostly alone in thinking that way. Piece seems to be very well-received.
Thanks, Orangutan. I really enjoyed the article and appreciate your posting it. It sounds like DT is a really nice place in her life.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
It is not particularly news worthy, which is perhaps what you mean - but it is a pretty good picture of DT the person with adequate depth so not really 'puffy'.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

Well you are probably the only orange over-grown monkey in our group ... so there's that.... ;)

Reaction Score
Geno is right on target with this:
Auriemma, who is so much like Taurasi, told her he saw she had lost a crucial part of her on-court personality.

"I don't know how many times he's texted me, 'You have to have fun out there. You don't have fun playing basketball anymore,'" Taurasi said.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom