ESPN: Is the UConn Dynasty Dead or on the Verge of a Resurgence? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

ESPN: Is the UConn Dynasty Dead or on the Verge of a Resurgence?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Some of UConn's streaks will not be replicated, not even by us. There is more parity than ever. I don't see us winning 4 in a row. I think 2 in 4 years is more realistic at this stage. It might even be none, sadly. But, as Geno noted, we are not going away. The men and women are both pre-season #1 at the moment. Reminds me of 2004.

Reaction Score

I need someone to explain to me like I'm 5............ 14 straight final 4s and they're talking about is the dynasty dead? I hate the whole "they haven't won since 2016" line. No ever said it about Stanford until they won. They aren't talking about that Tennessee won since 2008. Yet.........UCONN hasn't won since...
Here’s the explanation. Our star is fading because ESPN (and some others) wants it to fade! They’ve had a bellyful of UConn and want a change. A reality has nothing to do with it. However, as usual, facts rule! UConn is not going anywhere and, barring a continuation of this unbelievable string of injuries, they are going to be very disappointed when they open their WCBB box next season and see Geno grinning back at them!:)

Reaction Score
There is quite a difference between being contenders every year and being Dynasty. I think the age of Dynasties has ended some time ago.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom