End of Elite 8 Videos | The Boneyard

End of Elite 8 Videos

Reaction Score
Hey QQ for all

Has anyone seen any video posted (besides the pressers and immediate after the game on the court stuff) , of the locker room celebration - net cutting down ceremony, etc?

I thought the march madness app would be all over that - but i've been looking far and wide and haven't found anything.

Hopeful someone can help me out - keep my positivity and mojo going strong!

Reaction Score
I have a video of Hurley cutting the net on my phone but it's too large to post and i don't have it on YouTube or anything. But here's a photo of Sanogo attached. This video on YouTube have some decent clips of the postgame footage:

Attachments

• 20230325_203103.jpg
    20230325_203103.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
Reaction Score
Hilarious that its now reported on as if UConn was in a final four "drought" going a whole 9 years without getting there. Again, tIme was that if you told people UConn would go to ONE they wouldn't have believed you. Incredible.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I have a video of Hurley cutting the net on my phone but it's too large to post and i don't have it on YouTube or anything. But here's a photo of Sanogo attached. This video on YouTube have some decent clips of the postgame footage:

No way I would let the players climb a ladder, handle scissors, eat uncut grapes, absolutely nothing dangerous until next Tuesday.

Reaction Score
Thanks all - was at an obnoxiously loud bar for the game and have been searching everywhere to see all the fun post game stuff and had only been able to find the bare minimum.

You’d think the ncaa app would post some of those clips.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
I don't have any videos but i have watched the Gonzaga game 3 times. Mark Few was so pissed off in the second half that his face got contorted. This is who came to mind
Sad Mark Few GIF by NCAA March Madness
road coach GIF

Reaction Score
Thanks all - was at an obnoxiously loud bar for the game and have been searching everywhere to see all the fun post game stuff and had only been able to find the bare minimum.

You’d think the ncaa app would post some of those clips.
The NCAA is so bad at marketing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom