2021 Recruiting: - El Ellis JUCO | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: El Ellis JUCO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Been kinda worried about the 2021 guard market seeing as Bouknight (probably)and Polley will be out. Doesn’t seem we are really good with anyone rn. Unless we receive a transfer.

Is there another Chief dam break hidden away somewhere here?

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Is there another Chief dam break hidden away somewhere here?
Kids coach is a Louisville alum, they were the first to offer. They have to be seen as the leader here.

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
Had four year school offers so it's puzzling why he went JUCO. Maybe he felt he was under recruited and didn't want to have to sit out a year in order to transfer from a four year school? Here's his profile from Tallahassee Community College:

"Electric athlete who was the centerpiece of the Eagles' incoming freshmen class...plays with tremendous poise...above average shooter...is learning to be a true point guard...elite work ethic, loves the game...gym rat."

High School: Signed with Tallahassee out of Quality Education Academy...played for head coach Isaac Pitts...finished his prep career with 2,383 career points...averaged 16.7 points, 4.7 assists and 1.2 steals during his senior season...picked the Eagles over a host of two-year schools, including Eastern Florida State College, Cape Fear Community College and Moberly Area College, and four-year schools such as Santa Clara, Southern, North Carolina Central, Eastern Kentucky, Kennesaw State and Charleston Southern.

Personal: Given name is Elbert, III...born on December 18...son of Tasha McArthur and Elbert Ellis, Jr., who was a multi-sport athlete (football, track) at the University of Pittsburgh and later played in the NFL for the Carolina Panthers and Green Bay Packers...played club ball for Team Wall on the Adidas circuit, where he was coached by Tony Edwards...plans to major in sport management.

Getting to Know El Ellis

Favorite TV show: Fairly Odd Parents...Favorite movie: Get Rich or Die Trying...Favorite food: Pizza...One food I absolutely will not touch: Sushi...Favorite music genre: Rap...What is my spirit animal: Lion...What three words best describe me: A freaking dog...What's the best piece of advice I've ever received: Hard work beats talent...To get ready for a game, I like to: Sleep...Favorite athlete: John Wall...Favorite professional sports team: Los Angeles Lakers...My most memorable moment as an athlete: Scoring over 2,000 points in high school.

Pretty cool bio, thanks for posting.

Made me laugh that he said his spirit animal is a lion but describes himself as “a freaking dog” lol.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Had four year school offers so it's puzzling why he went JUCO. Maybe he felt he was under recruited and didn't want to have to sit out a year in order to transfer from a four year school? Here's his profile from Tallahassee Community College:

"Electric athlete who was the centerpiece of the Eagles' incoming freshmen class...plays with tremendous poise...above average shooter...is learning to be a true point guard...elite work ethic, loves the game...gym rat."

High School: Signed with Tallahassee out of Quality Education Academy...played for head coach Isaac Pitts...finished his prep career with 2,383 career points...averaged 16.7 points, 4.7 assists and 1.2 steals during his senior season...picked the Eagles over a host of two-year schools, including Eastern Florida State College, Cape Fear Community College and Moberly Area College, and four-year schools such as Santa Clara, Southern, North Carolina Central, Eastern Kentucky, Kennesaw State and Charleston Southern.

Personal: Given name is Elbert, III...born on December 18...son of Tasha McArthur and Elbert Ellis, Jr., who was a multi-sport athlete (football, track) at the University of Pittsburgh and later played in the NFL for the Carolina Panthers and Green Bay Packers...played club ball for Team Wall on the Adidas circuit, where he was coached by Tony Edwards...plans to major in sport management.

Getting to Know El Ellis

Favorite TV show: Fairly Odd Parents...Favorite movie: Get Rich or Die Trying...Favorite food: Pizza...One food I absolutely will not touch: Sushi...Favorite music genre: Rap...What is my spirit animal: Lion...What three words best describe me: A freaking dog...What's the best piece of advice I've ever received: Hard work beats talent...To get ready for a game, I like to: Sleep...Favorite athlete: John Wall...Favorite professional sports team: Los Angeles Lakers...My most memorable moment as an athlete: Scoring over 2,000 points in high school.
Hurley is a big believer in bloodlines, pedigree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom