2022 Recruiting: - Donovan Clingan Interview | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Donovan Clingan Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thankyou @Phoenixhusky for posting that interview. I thought they did a good job as interviewers and there were a number of insights on the very topics the boneyard has raised such as prep school etc.

Reaction Score
This is going to sound really stupid but I listened to the whole interview on my phone. As the interview was done and I was going to text someone the words university of North Carolina popped up without me typing anything. I’d be amazed if he went there but maybe it was a premonition. Otherwise it was a good interview. Sounds like he has good people on his side to help him make the right decisions in his life. Let’s hope for the best!

Reaction Score
This is going to sound really stupid but I listened to the whole interview on my phone. As the interview was done and I was going to text someone the words university of North Carolina popped up without me typing anything. I’d be amazed if he went there but maybe it was a premonition. Otherwise it was a good interview. Sounds like he has good people on his side to help him make the right decisions in his life. Let’s hope for the best!
Perhaps a Neil Fingleton (RIP) reference?

Reaction Score
DC you saw for yourself last Sunday what a UConn experience would be like.
Things are going to get back to the old atmosphere shortly and you could be a part of it.
Respect your choice to stay at BC. If your that good make UCONN your choice.

Reaction Score
uc.PNG

He's on campus today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members