Dom Amore: UConn’s football season is worth saving, and Huskies win at Rice is a start | The Boneyard

Dom Amore: UConn’s football season is worth saving, and Huskies win at Rice is a start

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
There is enough talent on this team to win games, why they haven't until today will remain a mystery. Maybe now that the 4-game transfer window has closed, those that remained committed will flourish. For a team like UConn you can't have guys half in/half out.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
Great point about UConn being better than the record. If a few things went differently we would be 3-3 or better

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
A bowl game is unlikely but still possible. We will lose to Tennessee; I have no doubt about that.
UMass and Sacred Heart are must wins, and I think more than likely we will win both.

In order to get to a bowl game we will need to win the following games (in order of difficulty):
1. @ James Madison
2. @ Boston College
3. USF

USF will be the measuring stick. If we can win that game, I think we may have the momentum to get the job done.

Reaction Score
A bowl game is unlikely but still possible. We will lose to Tennessee; I have no doubt about that.
UMass and Sacred Heart are must wins, and I think more than likely we will win both.

In order to get to a bowl game we will need to win the following games (in order of difficulty):
1. @ James Madison
2. @ Boston College
3. USF

USF will be the measuring stick. If we can win that game, I think we may have the momentum to get the job done.
UAB just beat South Florida 56-35.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom