Dom Amore: ‘Let’s get some of that;’ Jim Mora, UConn football look to raise the bar. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dom Amore: ‘Let’s get some of that;’ Jim Mora, UConn football look to raise the bar.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
The BOT and the president should give Dave Benedict a huge bonus and raise. His oversight of every D1 sport UConn has, has been stellar. Other schools (P5) are banging down his door with other offers. If UConn doesn’t give him just compensation soon, he could be convinced to leave.
He gave himself one recently. With the budget problems the athletic department faces lets see what he can do on that front first

Reaction Score
He gave himself one recently. With the budget problems the athletic department faces lets see what he can do on that front first
Where did you see the AD recently gave himself a raise?

Have a link to the BOT agenda/approval or a media article referencing that?

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
Maybe you could do some reseach and report back.
Bama, Georgia, Tennessee, LSU, Nebraska, Penn State, and Ohio State do not have banners for all of the bowls they participated in hanging in their stadiums.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Bama, Georgia, Tennessee, LSU, Nebraska, Penn State, and Ohio State do not have banners for all of the bowls they participated in hanging in their stadiums.
I appreciate the work. But it appears those programs in our cohort do. Maybe when we have been in x number of bowls, we could start taking down the losers. I'm thinking when x equals 20.

Reaction Score
Those schools also have been going to bowl games significantly longer than UConn (by decades). So it's not exactly reasonable for them to hang that many banners.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Those schools also have been going to bowl games significantly longer than UConn (by decades). So it's not exactly reasonable for them to hang that many banners.
Add that each has at a minimum one or two fewer national titles than our men's basketball program and some have more.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
While I respect this point and Waquoit's point, I do not agree. IMO, no banners for bowl games we lose.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom