Does this change your ranking? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Does this change your ranking?

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Great comments MSGRET. I share your feelings 100%.

Best wishes to your son for a complete recovery. I am confident that he is strong enough and positive enough(like you) to get through this. Please thank him for the difficult work he does and keep us posted.
Thank you and I will.

Reaction Score
South Carolina barely beat LSU a team that is rated #65 by Massey. Tennessee is crushing a Kentucky a team that is rated above them by Massey. Louisville is barely beat a team that is rated #43 by Massey. Standford lost to Colorado a team that was rated #49 at the time of the loss. While UConn has had only one game that was won by less than 10 points, on the road against the 25th ranked team, rated #17 by Massey. Their average victory margin over the 10 games is 35.6 points and people on this thread are screaming the world is coming to an end because we have had some sloppy games. Yes this isn't a typical year with the postponements and cancellations, but they have so far survived and beaten all opponents. Will they lose a game, maybe, but that won't be the end of the world or even the season unless the loss is in the NCAA tournament. I'm thankful that there is a season, that I get to see UConn play, where I I'm allowed to submerge myself in watching these young ladies grow as team as well as a person. Every team out there that is playing has flaws, so I will sit back, watch the Huskies, and pray that they get to play all the games left on the schedule and go on to win #12. If I come across as being a little upset, I want you all to know that our Son who is considered an essential worker tested positive yesterday, currently he has no symptoms, feeling fine, and is self quarantined at his home for the next 10 days.

I couldn’t have said it better myself!!

I hope for a speedy recovery for your son. My daughter tested positive New Year’s Day. It sucked to say the least. She’s in Texas and I’m in Ct. she had symptoms but feels much better. Still not much smell or taste

Reaction Score
South Carolina barely beat LSU a team that is rated #65 by Massey. Tennessee is crushing a Kentucky a team that is rated above them by Massey. Louisville is barely beat a team that is rated #43 by Massey. Standford lost to Colorado a team that was rated #49 at the time of the loss. While UConn has had only one game that was won by less than 10 points, on the road against the 25th ranked team, rated #17 by Massey. Their average victory margin over the 10 games is 35.6 points and people on this thread are screaming the world is coming to an end because we have had some sloppy games. Yes this isn't a typical year with the postponements and cancellations, but they have so far survived and beaten all opponents. Will they lose a game, maybe, but that won't be the end of the world or even the season unless the loss is in the NCAA tournament. I'm thankful that there is a season, that I get to see UConn play, where I I'm allowed to submerge myself in watching these young ladies grow as team as well as a person. Every team out there that is playing has flaws, so I will sit back, watch the Huskies, and pray that they get to play all the games left on the schedule and go on to win #12. If I come across as being a little upset, I want you all to know that our Son who is considered an essential worker tested positive yesterday, currently he has no symptoms, feeling fine, and is self quarantined at his home for the next 10 days.
I'm with a Department that has had several positive cases. Hard to avoid when you do what we do and have to interact with people on a daily basis. The strange thing is that of all the positive cases it seems that those who are "less healthy" seem to fair better than the "healthy" ones as far as recovery and effects. Hard to fathom but it is what it is. I've been contact traced once so far and placed in to quarantine for 10 days.

And because I live and work in New York State I don't anticipate being able to get vaccinated anytime soon because the vaccine rollout has been a disaster thus far.

Reaction Score
Throw out the record books when Denver faces Colorado.... its a rivalry game.
Well, not much of a rivalry game really, at least this native Coloradan has never heard about. Now if you are talking CSU...CU’s problem is the inability to be consistent, consistent from game to game, consistent within a game. Put it together and they beat Stanford, don’t and they lose to DU.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom