Does anyone know what’s really going on with Akok? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Does anyone know what’s really going on with Akok?

Reaction Score
I’ve had two torn Achilles, one on each foot. With each one, after a year I was cleared for strenuous exercise but continued to experience pain from adhesions for another 6 months. Eventually I broke through the adhesions and the pain disappeared. So for a top athlete figure 18 months. It’s important to begin exercising after a year or the pain might become permanent, and you’ll never recover 100% of your leg strength.
Thanks, that’s a good perspective on this from someone who went through it. We often expect these athletes to heal faster than possible.

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
I think this will solve itself. Most seniors will not be coming back. Most 22 year old kids will want to move on with their lives, especially if they are not clear cut starters the next season. Why would a 22 year old kid come back for all that practice time and work just to play 5-10 mpg? Even a lot of the starters will move on. The same thing happens with 5th year seniors in football that redshirted their freshman year. How many of them actually return?
I would.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom