Do Your Family Members View the Boneyard? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Do Your Family Members View the Boneyard?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Earlier this week Mrs. Diesel was getting spun up over some comments over one of her FB posts. I guess she actually follows me on FB and stays informed as to what me and my friends say and do. Unless she tags me in one of her posts, I don't see what's going on. She seemed somewhere between perplexed and perturbed that I don't know all her FB stuff. She also has an IG account I don't follow.

As for the BY, yes, she throws the jabs about checking on it.
"Is this about sex? It's about sex, isn't it? Don't worry baby, I got you. Go put on something frilly and I'll be with you right after I read this Chief post"

Sure the odds are she calls you an ass.hole and walk away, but there's always the chance...

So it's kind of a win/win power move.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
"Is this about sex? It's about sex, isn't it? Don't worry baby, I got you. Go put on something frilly and I'll be with you right after I read this Chief post"

Sure the odds are she calls you an ass.hole and walk away, but there's always the chance...

So it's kind of a win/win power move.

I time my sexual urges around my cell phone needing to be recharged.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
My family thinks it’s nerdville... they don’t understand it all. My family is also indicative of the kind of competitive challenge facing sports in the decades ahead. They like playing real sports and playing/watching esports more than watching the traditional team sports. Even though I am a bit of a super fan at times they really could care less about anything that is a team sport. I don’t see too much team sport passion with their friends either. They have more choices with their free time than I as a kid for entertainment and they are finding other niche things to do.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
**** no!

The dumbing down of my mental acuity over the last 20 years keeps them away.

(My cousin Rob was a denizen of the Women's Board until his recent passing)

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Once my wife (g/f at the time) attended her first tailgate she understood.

And spraying soda all over @Deepster was the best.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
This is my only social media and I don't spend as much time on here as my wife spends on facebook so as much as she would like to give me grief she can't.
Whether true or not if that actually works for ya god bless you. A better man than I.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Try responding by saying "Is this about sex? It's about sex, isn't it? Don't worry baby, I got you. Go put on something frilly and I'll be with you right after I read this Chief post"
For one reason or another I don’t want to introduce her to Chief. Either she will leave me for him or leave me because I find him humorous sometimes.

Don’t know which would be worse.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Earlier this week Mrs. Diesel was getting spun up over some comments over one of her FB posts. I guess she actually follows me on FB and stays informed as to what me and my friends say and do. Unless she tags me in one of her posts, I don't see what's going on. She seemed somewhere between perplexed and perturbed that I don't know all her FB stuff. She also has an IG account I don't follow.

As for the BY, yes, she throws the jabs about checking on it.
Her IG account is pretty amazing. The lingerie stuff...man.

Reaction Score
Once my wife (g/f at the time) attended her first tailgate she understood.

And spraying soda all over @Deepster was the best.

Was that when you had on your acid washed jean jacket and acid washed jeans?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Her IG account is pretty amazing. The lingerie stuff...man.

Lol. She does have a good following on IG. I've been told her videos are inspiring.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
For one reason or another I don’t want to introduce her to Chief. Either she will leave me for him or leave me because I find him humorous sometimes.

Don’t know which would be worse.
I think it won’t be the first one. I can’t see Chief having casual affairs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom