Did CBS Sports... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Did CBS Sports...

Reaction Score
I don't think we've played a true top 5 or top 10 opponent. The kind you'd see in a final 8 or final 4.

I see Alabama as a second round or sweet 16 opponent. I could be wrong as they are currently 8th.

Maybe we are that good, but I'll be anxious to see how these teams finish their conference seasons and how we fair in close games.

Florida was never a threat, last night and they are now 6-4. We will have to beat Creighton because this team hasn't but who othet than Perdue looks close to a final 4 contender right now. I'm not buying Houston and haven't seen Virginia.
I don’t think there is a dominating team out there. That’s why we are hearing more and more that UConn is a contender for a NC

Reaction Score
BE teams on a night where they hit everything and have the refs are going to be tough to stay undefeated. Let’s forget that and just try to get everyone playing as well as they can for a good seed and successful run. We’ve seen invincible teams fall very hard.

Reaction Score
Would we even want to go into the BE tourney and the NCAAs undefeated? I'm thinking no. I'll happily take 29-2 or something similar though.

Reaction Score
Undeafeated mens college basketball team seems impossible nowadays. The more this team plays the more they make me think that no one can beat them. As cool as undefeated sounds I would be way more nervous going into the tournament without a loss and might even feel relief with wins instead of the usual enjoyment of crushing other teams. I also believe firmly in learning from failure. Either way we seem to have some lightning in a bottle with this team. Nice to see some national talk about it.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Who wouldn't love to see it?
BUT it is not going to happen - not just to UConn but anyone in MBB with the number of games to be played
Over a 30 game season the ball won't bounce correctly at least once
But it's great to dream

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom