Did CBS Sports... | The Boneyard

Did CBS Sports...

Reaction Score
Being favored in every game is a much different thing than predicting they will win every game. I'm guessing their lowest percentage chance of winning a game is probably around a 60% chance away at Creighton. I would put their betting line odds of going undefeated would be about 50-1 against.

Reaction Score
Get past Creighton and we talk. Actually, they have Marquette and st John's just after that so pass that gauntlet and we can think about getting serious about those talks. It's very hard to do.

Reaction Score
I'd say it's unlikely, but possible given our schedule. 40-1, 50-1 against sounds about right. The longer we're undefeated, the bigger the target on our back gets, and we're bound to have a few games where the other team shoots lights-out.

Reaction Score
Being favored in every game is a much different thing than predicting they will win every game. I'm guessing their lowest percentage chance of winning a game is probably around a 60% chance away at Creighton. I would put their betting line odds of going undefeated would be about 50-1 against.
Thank you.

Folks, let's do an exercise.

Roll a die. Your chances of rolling a non-6 are 83%. You are heavily favored to not roll a 6!

Now do it 30 times. What are the chances you will never roll a 6? About 0.4%. And that's on an 83% chance each time.

Begging people to take a statistics class.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I don't think we've played a true top 5 or top 10 opponent. The kind you'd see in a final 8 or final 4.

I see Alabama as a second round or sweet 16 opponent. I could be wrong as they are currently 8th.

Maybe we are that good, but I'll be anxious to see how these teams finish their conference seasons and how we fair in close games.

Florida was never a threat, last night and they are now 6-4. We will have to beat Creighton because this team hasn't but who othet than Perdue looks close to a final 4 contender right now. I'm not buying Houston and haven't seen Virginia.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I don't think we've played a true top 5 or top 10 opponent. The kind you'd see in a final 8 or final 4.

I see Alabama as a second round or sweet 16 opponent. I could be wrong as they are currently 8th.

Maybe we are that good, but I'll be anxious to see how these teams finish their conference seasons and how we fair in close games.

Florida was never a threat, last night and they are now 6-4. We will have to beat Creighton because this team hasn't but who othet than Perdue looks close to a final 4 contender right now. I'm not buying Houston and haven't seen Virginia.
Alabama is.

You’ll see Saturday. Because Houston is or Bama is. That’s a great matchup

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Alabama is.

You’ll see Saturday. Because Houston is or Bama is. That’s a great matchup
Rooting for Houston versus Virginia and then Bama over Houston. That lets us pick up Virginia’s territory in the undefeated map and probably moves us in the second place in the national rankings.

Reaction Score

Yeah Alabama is Sweet 16 good and we beat them by 14 on a neutral court.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Which was my response to complaints about SOS. Won't matter if we don't lose.
Always.

Just win baby.

I’m sorry all you millennials and gen z’ers don’t know that quote. But we kinda are the Al Davis raiders.

Do your diligence and hop on the train. We are going for a ride.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Let's just say, if the NBA had relegation, the Magic would be Concerned.

Reaction Score
Don't touch the money. Look at the UConn Women with Paige going out and now Azzi out at least a month. Take it a game at a time. Too much season to worry about being undefeated. I only care about being undefeated in March and April.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom