Did Aaliyah Edwards commit? | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Did Aaliyah Edwards commit?

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Fixed that for you.
Can you elaborate on this? Which of the following are you asserting:

1. DeBerry does not appear to be interested in UConn or has excluded UConn from consideration?
2. UConn is not interested in DeBerry?
3. UConn is interested in both DeBerry and Kuier, but would not consider a 4-person class arriving on 2021?
4. If Geno has to choose, he will definitely choose Kuier over DeBerry?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Can you elaborate on this? Which of the following are you asserting:

1. DeBerry does not appear to be interested in UConn or has excluded UConn from consideration?
2. UConn is not interested in DeBerry?
3. UConn is interested in both DeBerry and Kuier, but would not consider a 4-person class arriving on 2021?
4. If Geno has to choose, he will definitely choose Kuier over DeBerry?

They'd take Kuier in a nano second as would everyone though I'm sure UConn is interested in both. I'm just saying Fudd and Kuier is the dream scenario, or more accurately the heavenly scenario.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
They'd take Kuier in a nano second as would everyone though I'm sure UConn is interested in both. I'm just saying Fudd and Kuier is the dream scenario, or more accurately the heavenly scenario.
Keeping it 100! If Kuier were class of 2020 she might be ranked ahead of Paige because of those 7 extra inches. If Kuier were class of 2021 Azzi might no longer be "consensus" #1 especially considering Azzi is recovering from an ACL.
DeBerry stock has also been falling lately to the point that 2022 Betts now looks like a superior prospect. The chance of Kuier playing US college basketball is pretty slim.

Reaction Score
Keeping it 100! If Kuier were class of 2020 she might be ranked ahead of Paige because of those 7 extra inches. If Kuier were class of 2021 Azzi might no longer be "consensus" #1 especially considering Azzi is recovering from an ACL.
DeBerry stock has also been falling lately to the point that 2022 Betts now looks like a superior prospect. The chance of Kuier playing US college basketball is pretty slim.
Awak Kuier is 18 now. No US schools information?

Awak Hiba Kuier (born 19 August 2001 in Cairo , Egypt ) [2] is a Finnish basketball player . Sentteri playing Kuier is the eagle kind of game-bears increased. He is also a Finnish national team player . Kuier was the queen of the Women's Basketball League in the 2017-2018 season .

Reaction Score

don't give up on DeBerry......................she's still very talented and very tall.................if she accepts a UConn offer I know I'll be very happy to have her on the team.........

USA Trials-May 2019: Agile interior prospect brings superior size, defensive presence to the key; alters shots, rebounds and initiates the fast break; offensive firepower brings face up game threat in the key and beyond; mobile in transition game; impacts in the paint; a power-5 prospect in the class of 2021. (Olson)

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
How is her last name pronounced?

Reaction Score
The only programs I noticed (in a very, very quick scan) that Awak followed on Instagram are Oregon St., Oregon, and Maryland, as well as multiple Oregon players.

Reaction Score
IMHO, Kuier is not going to play college basketball, she will sign with an agent and start her pro career after high school.
That seems the most likely scenario here, as many of the recent top European players (Vadeeva, Mussina, Rupert, and Fiebich) have all done.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom