Did Aaliyah Edwards commit? | The Boneyard

Did Aaliyah Edwards commit?

Reaction Score
229B1BF7-36EC-4B11-A5B2-1F2F5EE0FD75.jpeg

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
not sure if that's factual, wishful thinking or just a misstatement

I’m guessing a misstatement. I don’t know if Paige’s mom follows the recruiting trail as closely as the rest of us. :p

Reaction Score
Nice to see Paige sitting next to Edwards and hopefully being persuasive.
That would be nice. According to this, she sure sounds like she would fit right in. :cool:

Boo Williams Invitational-April 2019: Athletic perimeter performer with college-ready frame cleans the glass and attacks in uptempo; physical off the bounce, drives and finishes plays in traffic; rises on jumper in mid-range game; a power-5 prospect in the class of 2020. (Olson)

Boo Williams Invitational-April 2018: Ultra-athletic perimeter prospect with off-the-charts potential; emerging perimeter game threat to the arc; brings attack mode in transition game; physical, explosive off the dribble, bouncy, active on the glass. (Olson)

Reaction Score
I'm wondering if fellow Canadian Kia Nurse's journey influenced Aaliyah. Being from the Toronto area, growing up she likely was well aware of Kia's basketball trajectory.

Here's a cool interview with Aaliyah.

Spoiler alert: The OP should not watch Aaliyah's answer to the final question. :eek:

Reaction Score
I'm wondering if fellow Canadian Kia Nurse's journey influenced Aaliyah. Being from the Toronto area, growing up she likely was well aware of Kia's basketball trajectory.

Here's a cool interview with Aaliyah.

Spoiler alert: The OP should not watch Aaliyah's answer to the final question. :eek:

that's always been my contention....................other then the fact that Kia improved markedly over her UConn career, she was able to play internationally for Canada yet was able to meet all of her UConn obligations in seamless fashion....................what else does a talented player need to know?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
That would be nice. According to this, she sure sounds like she would fit right in. :cool:

Boo Williams Invitational-April 2019: Athletic perimeter performer with college-ready frame cleans the glass and attacks in uptempo; physical off the bounce, drives and finishes plays in traffic; rises on jumper in mid-range game; a power-5 prospect in the class of 2020. (Olson)

Boo Williams Invitational-April 2018: Ultra-athletic perimeter prospect with off-the-charts potential; emerging perimeter game threat to the arc; brings attack mode in transition game; physical, explosive off the dribble, bouncy, active on the glass. (Olson)

Right now, she’s number one on my non post player wish list. What a huge get she would be for UConn for 2020.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom